News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maelstrom

Dude

doesn't everyone have a sonic the hedgehog oc?

mikey

unmotivated

Maelstrom

braix

That deviantART account is obviously meant to be satire
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Maelstrom

braix

Come on man
"i dont do drugs, but if i did, i would totally do it"
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Maelstrom

I honestly can't tell fake stupidity apart from the real thing.

Tobbeh99

Pro tip: As an arranger, don't get a "fan base" on youtube with WoW fans. The songs from WoW are very different in comparison to other VGMs like Super Mario. The WoW songs are usually really long, like 10-20 min, because it contains music for an entire area in WoW. It can often be a main them with variations. I arranged one variation of Anduin's Theme, one of the most popular songs in WoW: Legion. And... people loved it too much. Now they really want me to arrange all the variations, which is like 18 min. But I'm going to do it, for the people!
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Dude

yeah that's great

Anyway, home alone for another weekend! Yay binge watching anime!

E. Gadd Industries

OH MY GOODNESS MY CALCULUS TEACHER'S DIGITAL CLOCK SAYS DIE AND I'MNOT SURE WHETHER TO BE SCARED OR AMAZED
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Dude

Looks like it's...

8)

Time to die

YEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH

E. Gadd Industries

"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

mikey

unmotivated

braix