News:

oh god how did this get here I am not good with computer

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebastian

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Nitro Indigo on November 29, 2016, 01:07:19 PMI watched that movie a lot when I was younger, but it moved to the back of my mind it until this year, when it became a meme. I watched a video of the entire Bee Movie without the bees, so that's how I remembered the mosquito.

Just throwing this out there, but Bee Movie and the Bee Movie script is an old meme. Like, prior to 2013.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Tobbeh99

Tbh Meal I just pulled up a site on purely emotional basis. I'm not sure if I'm the only one who is experiencing an increase in prices on stuff. Also, Dudeman, feel free to "fact check" my opinion if it holds any truth. Pretty sure it does, but I need anyone I can trust for that stuff. And if not, we'll have to wait and see, and let time itself tell us the truth! :)
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Dudeman

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on November 29, 2016, 02:12:02 PMAlso, Dudeman, feel free to "fact check" my opinion if it holds any truth. Pretty sure it does, but I need anyone I can trust for that stuff. And if not, we'll have to wait and see, and let time itself tell us the truth! :)
woah wait since when am I a part of something here
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Tobbeh99

tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Zunawe

Steam keeps giving me new copies of games I already own. Ori and the Blind Forest and Ori and the Blind Forest Definitive Edition. Bioshock and Bioshock Remastered. Bioshock 2 and Bioshock 2 Remastered. Darksiders II and Darksiders II Deathinitive Edition. Darksiders and Darksiders Warmastered Edition. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim and The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition. Half-Life and Half-Life Source. Thanks, I guess, but devs need to calm down on these things where they double the texture size, add depth of field, bundle the DLC, and rerelease the same thing.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: SlowPokemon on November 29, 2016, 02:10:02 PMJust throwing this out there, but Bee Movie and the Bee Movie script is an old meme. Like, prior to 2013.
Legends never die.

I'm pretty sure it's experiencing a resurgence, though. I've seen a lot of stuff popping up lately.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Tobbeh99

Thanks Dude.  :) :D ;D

10/10 tobbeh

Tobbeh99

Sorry for double-posting but I did a test which Star Wars character I was. And I got Darth Vader!!! Hype!!!

I just kept my answers simple and plain and followed my intuition, and it apparently got my what I wanted!

10/10 tobbeh

Dude

Quote from: Dude on November 30, 2016, 09:17:37 PMIt is time
I got the two threads mixed up because they both have long titles and start with "the".

Whoops.

E. Gadd Industries

Sorry, Noc, I'm back! Anyhoo, what's the story on holiday cards?
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Sebastian

mikey

Hello yes your collie I would like to keep it thank you
unmotivated

E. Gadd Industries

Is audiobiology and/or audiomicrobiology a thing? I tried Google, but nothing popped up.
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]