News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cashwarrior1

I was getting angry at you guys and so the only solution was to ban myself. (I stopped coming to the forum for 2 months) This is bound to happen again, but not right now!

E. Gadd Industries

"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

SlowPokemon

I'm trying to add more people on Steam. Can I get some steam usernames?
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Maelstrom

Latios212

My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Tobbeh99

So Metallica apparently released a new album, even though I think they said their previous was going to be their last. And just listened and watched the song "Here comes Revenge". And trying to figure out if there's some deep meaning behind the video/song.

-Is the Wolf supposed to be James Hetfield (or any other Metallica member)? And the Deer his Wife?
-Are those animal heads on the wall supposed to represent their old albums? Or his/their bad actions/sins, like alcohol, drugs, violence etc.? 
-Is "Revenge" meaning "comeback", like their previous wasn't the last, like "you're not done with us yet! We're old but still going"?

Really freaky and creepy video (obviously.. duh it's Metallica), but I like those more " deep, riddle-esque and meningsfull videos", kind of cool I think. Like how Metallica's "One" is actually about a boy who got severely damaged from a war and basically lives by being in a hospital. And how Iron Maiden's "Brave New World" is sort of a "future dystopia" where technology has taken over the entire world.     

Here's the music video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FpF8Wa2yQH0

...seems like it's about revenge, in some way or another... lol

Btw pretty crazy that they're doing a new album after actually 8 years! Yes, 8 years! Death Magnetic was released 2005 and Hardwired to self-destruct was released this year! Also sounds pretty good, Metallica isn't my favorite Metal band, but they have some good songs, and this album seems really solid.
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Sebastian

Quote from: Maelstrom on December 29, 2016, 10:40:21 AMhttp://steamcommunity.com/id/mealstrom
: D

Also, I have a steam account. The name escapes me at the moment so I'll get back to you guys on that one.

Bloop

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on December 29, 2016, 01:55:31 PMBtw pretty crazy that they're doing a new album after actually 8 years! Yes, 8 years! Death Magnetic was released 2005 2008* and Hardwired to self-destruct was released this year!
I like how we're pretending Lulu doesn't exist

Dudeman

Here's my thought of the moment: isn't it interesting how every second of your life is progressively a smaller and smaller fraction of it? Every single second or fraction of a second is a fraction more insignificant than the moment that immediately preceded it.

...um. Yeah.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Zeila

isn't it interesting how every second of your remaining life is progressively a larger and larger fraction of it? Every single second or fraction of a second is a fraction more significant than the moment that immediately preceded it.

...oh

mikey

There was a math problem involving a frog here, but I forgot
unmotivated

E. Gadd Industries

Quote from: Dudeman on December 30, 2016, 12:18:00 PMHere's my thought of the moment: isn't it interesting how every second of your life is progressively a smaller and smaller fraction of it? Every single second or fraction of a second is a fraction more insignificant than the moment that immediately preceded it.

...um. Yeah.
That's why you're always hearing your parents say, "Time is just FLYING by!"
Each year you're alive is that much shorter by comparison to the scope of your entire timeline.
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Maelstrom

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on December 30, 2016, 12:51:50 PMThere was a math problem involving a frog here, but I forgot
It jumps halfway but never reaches it's destination?

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Maelstrom

Quote from: Dudeman on December 30, 2016, 01:45:28 PMSounds like my love life.
Hey, that's better than mine. The frog seems to jump backwards for me sometimes.