News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

yeah idk about sweden but here literally every electronic has a warning not to place in or near water
unmotivated

FireArrow

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on January 31, 2017, 03:45:03 PMLithium-batteries are dangerous when:
Put on fire

What isn't dangerous when you put it on fire?
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

E. Gadd Industries

"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

mikey

Quote from: FireArrow on January 31, 2017, 05:11:42 PMWhat isn't dangerous when you put it on fire?
water
see what I did there
semantics
unmotivated

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

mikey

when you put water on fire, the fire goes out.
unmotivated

FireArrow

Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Tobbeh99

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 31, 2017, 04:02:23 PMyeah idk about sweden but here literally every electronic has a warning not to place in or near water

Y I guess (it's pretty much common sense).

Fun facts:

Lithium is found in volcanoes, inside it where there are some sort of green fluid!
Did you know that fire-alarm contains the radioactive chemical element "Americium"!? Something you don't think of!

Quote from: FireArrow on January 31, 2017, 05:11:42 PMWhat isn't dangerous when you put it on fire?

Like thick and wet wood (I've heard it barely can burn). There probably also exist some other weird material that can like "absorb" fire in case it gets ignited, but I dunno.
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Dude

E. Gadd Industries

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on February 01, 2017, 12:57:44 PMThere probably also exist some other weird material that can like "absorb" fire in case it gets ignited, but I dunno.
It's called "asbestos"
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

mikey

ATTENTION IF YOU OR A LOVED ONE HAS SUFFERED FROM MESOTHELIOMA YOU MAY BE ENTITLED TO COMPENSATION
unmotivated

Dudeman

All these science spheres are made of asbestos, by the way. Keeps out the rats. Let us know if you feel a shortness of breath, a persistent dry cough or your heart stopping. Because that's not part of the test. That's asbestos.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

BlackDragonSlayer

I'm actually surrounded by asbestos right now. It's inside the walls and stuff. They tell us it won't hurt us unless we can see it.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

E. Gadd Industries

The reason it's so harmful is because it's made up of little needlelike particles (on the individual fiber level) that are easily disturbed, and so if it gets hit or jostled in any way, it'll disperse a bunch of those needle things, which you breathe in, and if you breathe in enough, well, your lungs won't be in that good of shape.
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]