News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WaluigiTime64

I couldn't find anywhere better to put this, but the DuckTales reboot is coming out soon and it looks amazing.
My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

Altissimo

Quote from: LeviR.star on March 02, 2017, 08:17:17 PMDon't give up, Olimar. You'll do fine. You just need to consider the consequences.

im just curious what you mean by this

LeviR.star

Just think about what will happen if you fail to prepare yourself for your exams, such as failing, disappointing your parents, dropping out, etc.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Olimar12345

oh I thought you meant to consider the consequences of like not saving hyrule.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

LeviR.star

Quote from: WaluigiTime64 on March 03, 2017, 04:09:13 AMI couldn't find anywhere better to put this, but the DuckTales reboot is coming out soon and it looks amazing.

Can't they make a sequel instead of making remakes/remasters/reboots all the time?
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

WaluigiTime64

Eventually a series runs out of good ideas if they don't change things up. Currently the DuckTales reboot has quite a number of significant things different from the original series, which means it has something new to offer.
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

WaluigiTime64

So, my computer's backing up right now, but it has to go through my thousands of SMBX custom textures. Rip.

LeviR.star

Quote from: WaluigiTime64 on March 03, 2017, 12:46:25 PMEventually a series runs out of good ideas if they don't change things up. Currently the DuckTales reboot has quite a number of significant things different from the original series, which means it has something new to offer.

Ohhhh wait, I didn't watch the vid. I thought you meant a new GAME. My mistake.

WaluigiTime64

I mean, DuckTales Remastered is already a thing lol.

LeviR.star

Quote from: WaluigiTime64 on March 05, 2017, 08:42:59 AMI mean, DuckTales Remastered is already a thing lol.

I know; that's why I was confused there for a sec. The show looks pretty cool.

Jub3r7

Get songs stuck in your head, not people
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Dudeman

...how do you get a person stuck in your head? Is there a surgery for that? Do you have to have a skull large enough to fit an entire person's body mass? Where does your brain go?
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

BlackDragonSlayer

No, no, he's obviously saying that you shouldn't get your songs stuck in other people. Whatever that means.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

E. Gadd Industries

Or is he suggesting you should generally try to avoid getting your head stuck in other songs' people?
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!