News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

^we shouldn't even have a politics thread

It's so good to see(?) you again, Blue.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

WaluigiTime64

My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

blueflower999

Quote from: SlowPokemon on May 02, 2017, 12:20:12 AMIt's so good to see(?) you again, Blue.
<3

Quote from: WaluigiTime64 on May 02, 2017, 12:23:54 AMwhat is a blueflower999 anyway
IDK, ask 6 year old me. In fairness I don't think anyone to this day knows what Waluigi is supposed to be.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

WaluigiTime64

My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

Dude

E. Gadd Industries

What's up, blue? Good to hear from you again!
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

SpartanChief17

QuoteIDK, ask 6 year old me. In fairness I don't think anyone to this day knows what Waluigi is supposed to be.
I laughed too hard at this.

And nice to meet you!
Spoiler
I am addicted to this song:
[close]

E. Gadd Industries

Weeeeeeell this should be fun; a big class war has started between the juniors & seniors because the juniors are complaining that the seniors get skip day, movie day, and all these other things and they don't. Some have even taken it upon themselves to designate May 12th as junior skip day. I'm a junior, but I'm friends with so many seniors & am in so many of the classes that I've begun to associate with the seniors & they consider me their own. So I guess this puts me in an uncomfortable spot? Or a good position? This remains to be seen...
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Dudeman

Just go to school anyway, you'll be loved the world over.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Maelstrom

Do they not realize they will be seniors next year.

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

cashwarrior1

Quote from: Maelstrom on May 02, 2017, 09:52:58 AMDo they not realize they will be seniors next year.
Yeah, that's what I'm thinking.

E. Gadd Industries

Quote from: Maelstrom on May 02, 2017, 09:52:58 AMDo they not realize they will be seniors next year.
The entitlement mindset is fun, isn't it? Always completely logical.

Quote from: braixen1264 on May 02, 2017, 10:57:17 AMjust skip the rest of the year
10/10

Quote from: Dudeman on May 02, 2017, 09:45:21 AMJust go to school anyway, you'll be loved the world over.
I didn't plan on skipping for either junior or senior skip day XD

Ninja'd
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Pianist Da Sootopolis

For a second I thought your school's Senior Skip day was, like, authorized by the staff.

Just sitting here like aswsetdrgyuhijkolp;'lkjhgfdsafghjkl;'
what is shitpost

mikey

unmotivated