The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cashwarrior1

Quote from: Your supreme memelord, Donald J. Trumpdespite the constant negative press covfefe

mikey

meant to type coverage I'm assuming
then he went full trumplord
unmotivated

Yug_Guy

AmpharosAndy

innit

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Olimar12345

What's so weird about that? That display can be easier to read, actually.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Dude

妖精のいなくなった少年

Just felt like translating...

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Yug_Guy

It's happening again
[close]
I just don't understand what's happening here. What's the point of printing off the arrangement threads? The only thing of value you could get out of it are the inane conversations that occasionally pop up inside of them.

Quote from: Olimar12345 on May 31, 2017, 04:08:08 PMWhat's so weird about that? That display can be easier to read, actually.
I don't think that's the case here. The most important thing about the arrangement threads are the links to the arrangements themselves. You can't follow the links if you're in the print screen (at least, I think that's the case).

Olimar12345

I don't think you understand the print feature on internet forums. Try pressing the button in the top right of the thread. Don't worry about wasting paper, lol.

Quote from: Yug_Guy on May 31, 2017, 04:55:51 PMI just don't understand what's happening here. What's the point of printing off the arrangement threads? The only thing of value you could get out of it are the inane conversations that occasionally pop up inside of them.

They aren't literally printing anything. It just brings up a view that is simpler to display; something you'd rather print if you had a desire to. It's not uncommon to view threads like this, especially as a guest.

mikey

what's the point of viewing the who's online topic if you're not a TWGer
unmotivated

Olimar12345

lurking. also wtf happened to twg here?

mikey

everyone either got salty mad or graduated from college
unmotivated

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Olimar12345 on May 31, 2017, 05:14:47 PMThey aren't literally printing anything. It just brings up a view that is simpler to display; something you'd rather print if you had a desire to. It's not uncommon to view threads like this, especially as a guest.
That print view doesn't look easier at all. It looks like an awful mess.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Yug_Guy

Quote from: Olimar12345 on May 31, 2017, 05:14:47 PMI don't think you understand the print feature on internet forums. Try pressing the button in the top right of the thread. Don't worry about wasting paper, lol.
I'm not sure what's supposed to happen; all I'm getting is a blank page.

Quote from: Olimar12345 on May 31, 2017, 05:14:47 PMThey aren't literally printing anything. It just brings up a view that is simpler to display; something you'd rather print if you had a desire to. It's not uncommon to view threads like this, especially as a guest.
I guess that makes a bit more sense. I just hadn't seen it before.

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on May 31, 2017, 05:14:58 PMwhat's the point of viewing the who's online topic if you're not a TWGer
idk. To see if anyone's doing anything?