The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taser9090

I was watching a video of the WarioWare minigame where Wario is spelunking into someone's nostril.

I was surprised when I recognized the BGM was an arrangement of Gnossienne no. 1.
GNOSSIENNE SOUNDS LIKE "NOSE". mind blown shiiiiii

edit: The treasure he finds after spelunking is a burger. like a BOOGER!

"They say money makes the world go 'round. And what goes around, comes around" ~Rover

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

mikey

unmotivated

E. Gadd Industries

"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

SuperMarina

So, when I'm unable to access Ninsheetmusic from home, I'm always checking on it at school.
The downside is that the internet servers are constantly screening for blocked or block-able sites that students try to access.
For some odd reason, and I have zero idea why, the Super Mario section is blocked for Profanity.
In no way is this a technical complaint, but rather, it's the thought of, "what the heck is on that page to qualify as profanity? 'Mario??'"
It makes me cry inside when I can't look at the beautiful arrangements from Nintendo's superstar.
Yours truly,
a Marina advocate.

Dude

SuperMarina

Mario actually translates into something profane, doesn't it?
Yours truly,
a Marina advocate.

BrainyLucario

Quote from: SuperMarina on January 10, 2018, 05:16:04 AMMario actually translates into something profane, doesn't it?
I blame the Hotel Mario sheets
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

LeviR.star

Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

SuperMarina

Quote from: BrainyLucario on January 10, 2018, 08:01:57 AMI blame the Hotel Mario sheets

Quote from: LeviR.star on January 10, 2018, 09:02:44 AMAh-ha! Here's the problem!

Not sure if this is serious or in tune with the memes. I sense memes, but it still does make me curious because I can't check. :s
Yours truly,
a Marina advocate.

Taser9090

Quote from: Dudeman on January 09, 2018, 10:51:17 PMWHAT THE HELL A WILD TASER APPEARED
I'm always here, I just don't post huehuew

"They say money makes the world go 'round. And what goes around, comes around" ~Rover

E. Gadd Industries

Quote from: SuperMarina on January 10, 2018, 10:11:29 AMNot sure if this is serious or in tune with the memes. I sense memes, but it still does make me curious because I can't check. :s
Ding ding ding we have a winner!
In all seriousness, I have no idea what would cause that. Maybe an arranger name?
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Dude

Sebastian

SuperMarina

Yours truly,
a Marina advocate.