News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Bobbythekid21

I noticed that too. I thought it's always been there and I'm just unobservant lol.
333,331 is a prime number.
Spoiler
Quote from: Bobbythekid21 on February 24, 2019, 01:03:24 PM
Well, I'll just stick around for now and be helpful.
I'm gonna hold myself to it by constantly reminding myself of it.
[close]

Olimar12345

Looks like he's just trying to avoid the new updater role
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

LeviR.star

Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Olimar12345

Oh wait it didn't happen yet. Ignore me for now.

Edit: I didn't mean for that to sound as bitchy as it looks :c

SlowPokemon

Olimar you're not bitchy you're just everyone's main bitch
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

The Deku Trombonist

Dealing with Internet Explorer 11 is a constant battle. If only they weren't supporting it through to 2025...

BrainyLucario

Quote from: SlowPokemon on February 17, 2019, 09:21:04 PMOlimar you're not bitchy you're just everyone's main bitch
Can confirm this statement
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

Sebastian

Quote from: Deku Trombonist on February 18, 2019, 03:53:29 AMDealing with Internet Explorer 11 is a constant battle. If only they weren't supporting it through to 2025...
Oh, man I feel ya. I have nothing but problems with it.

Splatoon Inkling

Quote from: Sebastian on February 18, 2019, 12:15:03 PMOh, man I feel ya. I have nothing but problems with it.
Internet explorer is a hunk of junk, considering that the pc I'm using to send this message has windows XP. the newer versions are also bad. Actually TBH ie6 is apparently too old, and does not want to cooperate with me so I am using Chrome to send this.

Olimar12345

The Deku Trombonist

Quote from: Splatoon Inkling on February 18, 2019, 01:05:31 PMInternet explorer is a hunk of junk, considering that the pc I'm using to send this message has windows XP. the newer versions are also bad. Actually TBH ie6 is apparently too old, and does not want to cooperate with me so I am using Chrome to send this.
Internet Explorer 6 was released in 2001 and since then the standards that govern the web have changed and evolved countless times so unfortunately you're going to find that IE6 won't work for many sites because it's often too much work to maintain compatibility. Also, XP hasn't been receiving security patches for a few years now so it's worth upgrading, at least from a security standpoint because your PC likely has unpatched vulnerabilities.

Splatoon Inkling

Quote from: Deku Trombonist on February 18, 2019, 06:44:31 PMInternet Explorer 6 was released in 2001 and since then the standards that govern the web have changed and evolved countless times so unfortunately you're going to find that IE6 won't work for many sites because it's often too much work to maintain compatibility. Also, XP hasn't been receiving security patches for a few years now so it's worth upgrading, at least from a security standpoint because your PC likely has unpatched vulnerabilities.
IK. The pc I use most of the time has windows 10, but the one with windows xp is a bit older, and I use it once, and a while.

The Deku Trombonist

All good. For a moment there I was getting a tad worried