News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Mr_Chicken on May 19, 2023, 01:04:27 PMIs hunger an emotion?
I'd say hunger is more of a sensation or feeling.

QuoteAlso, when you read, aren't you just looking at a dead tree and hallucinating?
If you consider all thinking to be hallucinating, then yes :P Plus, hallucinating carries the connotation of being outside of your control, whereas reading and imagining thoughts based around the text suggests more deliberation action on the reader's part.

QuoteRandom thoughts
vibes
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

A# Minor

I wonder why the cor anglais's name is in French and the French horn's name is in English. Why isn't it the English horn and the cor français?

For those of you that don't know, the cor anglais is basically an alto oboe in F, so it sounds a perfect fifth lower than the oboe. And if you don't know what the oboe is...yikes.
hey! listen!! ⬆️

haha get drowned
[close]

I unintentionally set an avatar that matches my custom title (Termina Tango) and now I don't want to post

E. Gadd Industries

I had a dream last night and I guess I've been working with bats long enough to have created an entirely new species. It was called a "painted noctule bat" (which doesn't exist, but noctule bats do) and it resembled a member of the Noctilionidae family (which are not noctules, funnily enough, but so-called "bulldog bats" that eat fish) with this deep orange coloration on their back. This one in my dream had three pups, which is also unheard of in the bat world; most have one pup, and a handful of species have two. The pups were adorable little gremlins, too, and they didn't yet have the orange back stripe. They were brown all over :)
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

BlackDragonSlayer

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

E. Gadd Industries

As in, my mind dreamed up a completely never-before-seen species
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

A# Minor

That's epic.

Random thought of the moment—WHY DO PEOPLE BOTHER HACKING OTHER USERS' FORUM ACCOUNTS?!?!

Also,
Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer's signatureAnd the moral of the story: Quit while you're ahead.
My mom says this all the time. NSM forum lurker back in the day? XD
hey! listen!! ⬆️

haha get drowned
[close]

I unintentionally set an avatar that matches my custom title (Termina Tango) and now I don't want to post

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: A# Minor on June 03, 2023, 09:20:51 AMRandom thought of the moment—WHY DO PEOPLE BOTHER HACKING OTHER USERS' FORUM ACCOUNTS?!?!
For these forums in particular, it's mostly just people making bot accounts, not hacking existing accounts.

QuoteAlso,My mom says this all the time. NSM forum lurker back in the day? XD
My signature specifically says "Quit while you're a head," NOT "Quit while you're ahead." It's a reference to a silly joke about a boy who was born as just a head :P

Though "Quit while you're ahead" is a fairly common saying in itself.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

A# Minor

I don't know what's happening with the quotes, sorry if this gets confusing.

Yeah, I've seen some bots before I made an account (and on other places), but I was referring to another forum. And then this happened:

Also yeah, I already heard that and figured that's why you wrote it that way, but I guess I messed it up because I was rushing. Oops XD.

Edit: and the grammar Nazi makes a typo...
hey! listen!! ⬆️

haha get drowned
[close]

E. Gadd Industries

I'm (probably) going to a concert in September and extremely looking forward to it. The band is smaller, but I absolutely LOVE smaller-scale concerts. The last one I attended was a Moonchild concert back in... April of 2022, I wanna say?? So it's about time I go to another :D except instead of neosoul, it'll be folk!
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Mr_Chicken

It's actually kinda hard to get into other people's forum accounts here, don't ask me how I know.
Finally Totk is out and we can put the koroks behind us. What? 900 more?!? Thanks Nintendo.

A# Minor

...HOW DO YOU KNOW?!

JK. But I hope I'll be okay now...
hey! listen!! ⬆️

haha get drowned
[close]

Mr_Chicken

Finally Totk is out and we can put the koroks behind us. What? 900 more?!? Thanks Nintendo.

A# Minor

hey! listen!! ⬆️

haha get drowned
[close]

Mr_Chicken

Nah I just entered Latios212 as my username one time to see what would happen. Their password is not "password" in case you were wondering.

A# Minor

Funny enough, I actually did something like that too. I just entered something ridiculous with my password and prayed my name wouldn't change. Thankfully, it didn't XD
Edit: The mindless trash you do when you're 13...
hey! listen!! ⬆️

haha get drowned
[close]