The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tranzlater

Quote from: JaMaHa on July 22, 2009, 01:41:15 AMWell of course, everything is eventually forgotten.

I was gonna say, 'Wise words from a man with much experience of it' but then I saw the huge update and realised this is what life is gonna be like for a while after a year of update famine.
Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

Harvest

-

Harvest

sorry for double post, but the browser on this touch is fucking amazing...must better than the one for wii!
-

GreekGeek

Quote from: Tranzlater on July 22, 2009, 05:56:03 AM
Quote from: JaMaHa on July 22, 2009, 01:41:15 AMWell of course, everything is eventually forgotten.

I was gonna say, 'Wise words from a man with much experience of it' but then I saw the huge update and realised this is what life is gonna be like for a while after a year of update famine.

This is deep, way to go!

Shadoninja

sam reimi is planning on making a warcraft movie?
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Petpetfood

Warcraft movie? Specify. I, II, III, Or WoW?

Dalonzo

i hate you f-ing xbox! IT WONT GO ON XBOX LIVE, and when it did i COULDNT recover my gamertag, I forgot the email it was attached to.

Shadoninja

Quote from: Petpetfood on July 22, 2009, 03:23:44 PMWarcraft movie? Specify. I, II, III, Or WoW?
WoW. now I don't play wow, but i find it interesting. what are the chances he'll stick in leroy jenkins in there.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Petpetfood

Theres gotta be a reference to him there. There has to be. If they referenced it in Jeopardy, why not in their own movie?

ALPRAS

Harvest

Haha, apple wanted me to pay ten dollars for an update....piracy ftw.
-

Nana1Popo2

Quote from: ALPRAS on July 22, 2009, 05:29:21 PMYay, just created my facebook :P

*appluase

lol, i was glad when i made one to..... :D
Kappa Kappa Psi, National Honorary Band Fraternity; ASU Alumnus '16; DCP '16

WiiMan96

Odd thought... we've reached Page 314, the aforementioned number also corresponding with the number of tracks in the SSBB Soundtrack!  :o

Nana1Popo2

Quote from: WiiMan96 on July 22, 2009, 11:05:13 PMOdd thought... we've reached Page 314, the aforementioned number also corresponding with the number of tracks in the SSBB Soundtrack!  :o

lol

i also forgot to mention, i get my braces off tomorrow, woo! :D then im done with it all.....sept, i have to wear a positioner.
Kappa Kappa Psi, National Honorary Band Fraternity; ASU Alumnus '16; DCP '16

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.