The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Nakah

So Pianofiles.com is the best site I've come across in a while.

Nana1Popo2

Quote from: Nakah on October 07, 2009, 06:13:57 AMSo Pianofiles.com is the best site I've come across in a while.

that is pretty cool.... haha... made a profile already... :P
Kappa Kappa Psi, National Honorary Band Fraternity; ASU Alumnus '16; DCP '16

Harvest

Well it turns out my intense stomach pain was my appendix.

Had to get it removed.  It was very efficient, they insert a video tub into a hole in my stomach, then cut two other holes, actually "stabs" they called them, not cut holes.  They just pulled it through one of these small holes.

Anesthetic is one of the weirdest things I've ever experienced in my life though.  One second I'm in the surgery room being told to think of nice things, and the next second I'm in a completely different room hearing voices, and its an hour later..

ha...a lot of doctors and nurses saw me naked in the last two days...
-

ALPRAS

Quote from: Nakah on October 07, 2009, 06:13:57 AMSo Pianofiles.com is the best site I've come across in a while.

How can I download a sheet in there?

SuperFireKirby

Quote of the Day: Cheating helped me fail the test and stay on the show!

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SirIngusBingus

School picture day tomorrow.

W/e.

1100 posts.

KefkaticFanatic

A bunch of people from my school decided to have a Quidditch team.  We have over 230 people signed up so far.  Shit is awesome.

me irl
[close]

Nana1Popo2

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on October 07, 2009, 03:58:06 PMA bunch of people from my school decided to have a Quidditch team.  We have over 230 people signed up so far.  Shit is awesome.

haha, one of the colleges in our state has that, i forget which... some of my friends are a part of it :P
Kappa Kappa Psi, National Honorary Band Fraternity; ASU Alumnus '16; DCP '16

PseudoMario16

Should I sell my PSP for the DSI? Which is better?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1dvSlvZLG8 - its... its... beautiful!

KefkaticFanatic

Depends.  Is your PSP a model and firmware that is hackable?  Do you already have a DS Lite?

If yes to either, sell your DSi.

me irl
[close]

Harvest

Well I was looking at what it costs in the states to have your appendix removed.  I saw a forum thread somewhere with people saying they had to pay between 9000 and 54000.  The average claim was 24000.  That is fucking insane!  I didn't pay a cent!  hahahahahaha!
-

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]