The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nana1Popo2

Kappa Kappa Psi, National Honorary Band Fraternity; ASU Alumnus '16; DCP '16

Dude

Cleverbot: Are you another bot or a human?

User: Take a guess.

Cleverbot: A boy?

User: Yeah.

Cleverbot: You're not making much sense to be honest with you.

User: Lol n00b.

Cleverbot: Yes way!

User: Wat.

Cleverbot: You are talking to a melon.

User: Wtf.

Cleverbot: Nothing.

Nana1Popo2

^ lol
try to use whole words so it can understand you.... haha, it can get interesting...  ::)
Kappa Kappa Psi, National Honorary Band Fraternity; ASU Alumnus '16; DCP '16

Davey

So today I was talking to our band's student teacher about career paths because I'm obviously looking into becoming a Musican or a Composer, at the very least a band teacher, and we started talking about vidyagaem arrangements and he actually knew his stuff. Ended up being like a 1 hour conversation and he's a true bro. Good day today, too. But, I shouldn't even be here, I've got fucking Biology to do for tomorrow and it's 12:07AM
oh cool, 600 posts. whoopdie-do.

Oh god. I just realized.

Dude, Harvest, and Kefka.

Why so tsundere~?

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Harvest

-

SuperFireKirby

Thought of the Day: Why does a doctor let you pee into a cup in privacy when he's going to check your dick anyway?

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Dude

Davey

UGUU~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harvest

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on October 13, 2009, 12:08:06 PMThought of the Day: Why does a doctor let you pee into a cup in privacy when he's going to check your dick anyway?

Being watched while you piss is a little bit more uncomfortable I think.
-

Dude

SuperFireKirby

Listen to Talco NOW!

I think that Ingus will especially like this because of the accordian player.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

KefkaticFanatic

So, uh, I kinda went and made out with my girlfriend today.

Woo?

Yeah, that sounds right.

me irl
[close]

Seeker

If my life were a video game, I just leveled up.
This is a signature.