News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

i hate you harvest and your good game system.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Roz~

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on November 28, 2009, 08:26:02 AMWell, maybe reason with them. Like maybe you should say you'll pay for half of it or something to make them feel like your responsible enough to own something that expensive.

I did that, but they say they want me to keep my money for college, plus they think we already have enough video games consoles... I guess I'll just have to wait till I can buy one.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

universe-X

My parents say I have to (and I better) go to college free (scholarship, that I need to get)  :P

Davey

Quote from: Dude on November 27, 2009, 03:12:13 PMIf you, out of all the people, get hired at meijer, I will lose faith in everything that is decent and good in the world.

So tsundere~~

Besides, it's like walmart, they hire pretty much anybody.

Harvest

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on November 28, 2009, 10:15:47 AMi hate you harvest and your good game system.

ha I don't even use it for games at all.
-

SuperFireKirby

I hate you harvest and your ability to access good games which you don't take advantage of.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

universe-X

Harvest

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on November 28, 2009, 06:31:20 PMI hate you harvest and your ability to access good games which you don't take advantage of.

I think I'm done with games.  Its been a long time since I've actually thought a game was worth it and thats not because the game isn't good, its because I can't enjoy it anymore.  I've just outgrown them I suppose, and despite buying new ones I just get bored of them too quickly.

I'm going to stick with movies from now on, as games are way too expensive.

also..I'm trying to learn German using a software program.  Its actually pretty effective..more effective than a classroom anyway.  I have a really bad Canadian accent.
-

universe-X

^lol, dahans is trying to teach me German... perfectly, I still haven't done his homework.

Roz~

Quote from: Harvest on November 28, 2009, 07:47:10 PMalso..I'm trying to learn German using a software program.  Its actually pretty effective..more effective than a classroom anyway.  I have a really bad Canadian accent.
I hear ya. Should've seen me in my spanish classes. At least since my mother tongue is french, it wasn't that bad.
All hail Canadian accent.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Davey

Quote from: Harvest on November 28, 2009, 04:43:55 PM
Quote from: SuperFireKirby on November 28, 2009, 10:15:47 AMi hate you harvest and your good game system.

PS3 doesn't have gaems, and a ps3fag finally admits it indirectly
there is a god

HugoMeister

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

universe-X

Trying to remix the Koopaling Boss Battle in SMB3 for my friend. Sounds pretty good so far.

GreekGeek

Harvest

Quote from: DaveyTheRebel on November 28, 2009, 10:56:57 PM
Quote from: Harvest on November 28, 2009, 04:43:55 PM

PS3 doesn't have gaems, and a ps3fag finally admits it indirectly
there is a god

Now you're just being silly.
-