News:

change da world
my final message. Goodb ye

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

well, it seems I haven't missed anything important. Oh wait, I could have been gone an entire year and still not missed anything important. Carry on.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Brassman388

Got some fantastic speakers today. Subwoofer and everything.

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Harvest

Most homework I've ever had in my life this weekend :P

The hours just drift away while studying Frankenstein...
-

Davey

I hate english classes. Knowing this, I'm planning on taking AP Lit and AP lang.

Crazy? You decide.

KefkaticFanatic

Tis what I did.  Except it was IB Lit.  Also, prepare to be RAPED BY LIT CLASS.

me irl
[close]

Brassman388

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on December 03, 2009, 09:07:32 PMOoh, model and brand?

Not the greatest, but definitly waaay better than what I was using.

Logitech Z3223

SuperFireKirby

Are all teachers retarded? I have probably 3 teachers that reported my assignments missing all of which lowered my grade in those classes from A's to B's.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Brassman388

Does anyone know where the topic is where I can find the links to other piano sheet music site? I can't seem to find it anywhere.

Davey

Yeah, I expected Lit and Composition to be harder than language.

I also want to try AP US history and AP Biology, AND AP Calculus, but I actually like Math, Science and Social Studies classes.

KefkaticFanatic

AP US History is take a shitload of useless notes and do a bunch of busy work + propaganda class.

IB History of the Americas is actually pretty sweet.

me irl
[close]

Dude

.    ___
.    ´>  `ヽ、
.   _,'-=[><]=,_   ,;;;''';;,, ___ 二 ̄
.   ヽi 〈レノλλノ)レ〉'  ,;;'= ―――― =
.    ノレ § ゚ ヮ゚ノiã,ã€€ã€€,;;   ̄__ __ ___―
.   `k'_.〉`=' !つ (();; =___ 二二 ――
.    i_ノ'i! ̄i!>、   ;;   二  ____ =
.    ~'i,ンT,ン"~    ';; ̄=____ 二 =
.____Master Spark!____';;,,,;;''  ̄ ̄=_

FACT: Marisa hates Davey too.

EDIT: Fixed.

EDIT2: Fixed again.

Brassman388

Harvest

-

HugoMeister

AP Language doesn't deserve its AP title. It's the worst joke of an "advanced" class I've ever taken.

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever