The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

Just downloaded the WOW trial three years late. Everyone loved this game but now everyone hates it and I'm going to try to figure out why. Wish me luck in my investigation.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Jamaha

Quote from: Dude on March 29, 2010, 06:42:13 PMFixed.

Stop fixing me, you're making me look retarded.

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on March 30, 2010, 07:33:22 AMJust downloaded the WOW trial three years late. Everyone loved this game but now everyone hates it and I'm going to try to figure out why. Wish me luck in my investigation.

You're doomed.

Nakah

Haha I think you'll still find it to be a fun game despite the bad things that you'll notice when you get more into it.

Brassman388

You guys need to stop using 2010. I can't open any of them when you do.

KefkaticFanatic

Then download Reader 2010 like everyone else has done because you're the only one with that problem.

me irl
[close]

Concerto No.20 in D minor

Quote from: JaMaHa on March 29, 2010, 02:09:47 PMFine. Stop fighting, you're making the kitten retarded.

Best thing I've heard in weeks.

Brassman388

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on March 30, 2010, 03:10:48 PMThen download Reader 2010 like everyone else has done because you're the only one with that problem.

What if I wanted to work on it?

SuperFireKirby

Then pirate Finale 2010. Or buy it. Which ever one you find more acceptable.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Maretocks

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on March 31, 2010, 11:27:41 AMThen pirate Finale 2010. Or buy it. Which ever one you find more acceptable.
It's impossible to find a good torrent for Finale. Least last time I tried.

On an unrelated note, FOOLED YOU!
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

SirIngusBingus

Maretocks

<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

SirIngusBingus

Ahh, I didn't know where you were from. Well, nevermind then.

Brassman388

MaestroUGC

That's how I got mine...I would give you the link but I can't find it.

Sorry.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

universe-X