News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadoninja

Quote from: Tranzlater on April 14, 2010, 06:59:46 AMMy gerbils fought, and now one of them keeps burying herself and one sits alone, staring into space.
soap opera!
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Concerto No.20 in D minor

That.  Is.  BRILLIANT.  A soap opera starring two gerbils?!

Tranzlater

Quote from: Concerto No.20 in D minor on April 14, 2010, 01:08:28 PMThat.  Is.  BRILLIANT.  A soap opera starring two gerbils?!

That would get boring.

CUE THE CHINCHILLA
Quote from: Brassman388 on April 14, 2010, 12:11:41 PMThey'll get over it soon enough.

Ah ha, I wish that was true, but now one is constantly harrasing the others. (I have 3.)
She's now seperated from the others, everytime I introduce her she attempts to fight one of them, and the other pushes her away.
It's like, my sister is bigger than you.
Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

universe-X

UIL today, went better than I thought, but others thought...  :'(

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

SuperFireKirby

My internet connection had been randomly been spazing out. Sometimes for 2 minutes, sometimes for 2 days. I've actually had enough time to come here before it goes berserk agian. AMAZING.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Harvest

haha wow..not depressed anymore.

Lets see how long this shit lasts.

-

SuperFireKirby

Drugs again I guess?

Here's a song for you Harvest.

The Pot by Tool

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Nakah

Hey harvest if you're ever around the Albany area in NY hit me up  ;)

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Seeker

Care packages are the best thing ever invented.
This is a signature.

universe-X

Quote from: Seeker on April 15, 2010, 04:08:56 PMCare packages are the best thing ever invented.

Next to interchangeable parts.

Davey

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on April 15, 2010, 03:56:17 PMYou know what's cool?  Not being a DK.

So basically a weeaboo/basement dweller/4channer?

By the way, how goes Raindrop? Vidjeos yet?

KefkaticFanatic

I'll probably make a video for me to look at, but won't upload any until I'm gud.

me irl
[close]

Dude