News:

Download Finale Notepad 2012 free here!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seeker

Only when accompanied by excessive amounts of lightning.
This is a signature.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Seeker on June 04, 2010, 09:35:52 AMOnly when accompanied by excessive amounts of lightning.
Yes! I love the feeling of a storm going on around me! And really, really LOUD thunder.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Brassman388

Well, unless you live in Arizona. Where rain means floods. Which, I may add, is not fun.

Nana1Popo2

^ yeah... and people think its smart to try and cross the road when it's flooded.. but i like rain, why not? offers some shade from the sun.. >.<
Kappa Kappa Psi, National Honorary Band Fraternity; ASU Alumnus '16; DCP '16

universe-X

I love rain, during the day, just because it looks coll. A little lightning here and there shouldn't hurt either :P

Oni-Link

Quote from: universe-X on June 04, 2010, 11:38:22 AMI love rain, during the day, just because it looks coll. A little lightning here and there shouldn't hurt either :P
UH!!! WELL!!!

Cobraroll

Ugh... overly large image sizes are pissing me off. The net here is extremely slow, it takes minutes to load them, and it's impossible to see the entire picture at once.
Could you please resize next time, Oni-Link?
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

Oni-Link

Quote from: Cobraroll on June 04, 2010, 12:06:29 PMUgh... overly large image sizes are pissing me off. The net here is extremely slow, it takes minutes to load them, and it's impossible to see the entire picture at once.
Could you please resize next time, Oni-Link?
Your internet must be slow.
Not my problem.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Cobraroll

Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

Oni-Link

universe-X

But still, the size of these pics are too big...

Concerto No.20 in D minor

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]