News:

Download Finale Notepad 2012 free here!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Concerto No.20 in D minor

Bah, why are you fools getting your wisdom teeth out?  FOOLS.  What if one of your molars get knocked out?  Huh?  Yeah, then you won't have those awesome wisdom teeth to fill in the empty slot.  Plus, if you doctor slips with the knife, he'll cut the nerve in your mouth and you will loose all feeling in there FOREVER.  Not cool.  I'm never getting mine taken out.

Brassman388

Quote from: Concerto No.20 in D minor on June 09, 2010, 02:15:08 AMBah, why are you fools getting your wisdom teeth out?

Because it fucks up your teeth regardless.

universe-X

Quote from: Concerto No.20 in D minor on June 09, 2010, 02:15:08 AMBah, why are you fools getting your wisdom teeth out?  FOOLS.  What if one of your molars get knocked out?  Huh?  Yeah, then you won't have those awesome wisdom teeth to fill in the empty slot.  Plus, if you doctor slips with the knife, he'll cut the nerve in your mouth and you will loose all feeling in there FOREVER.  Not cool.  I'm never getting mine taken out.
Ah, Concerto. You never let me down.

Jamaha

Hello all. I'm JaMaHa, an useless piece of shit when it comes to anything practical.

TheLegend

Quote from: JaMaHa on June 09, 2010, 08:58:26 AMHello all. I'm JaMaHa, an useless piece of shit when it comes to anything practical.
What do you mean by that?  :(

SlowPokemon

Okay, u-x, it's on the story telling board. Don't be too harsh, please...
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SuperFireKirby

SCHOOL IS OVER!!! I took my last exams today! Math I'm hoping for a C. English was supah easy tho.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

universe-X

Quote from: SlowPokemon on June 09, 2010, 10:07:50 AMOkay, u-x, it's on the story telling board. Don't be too harsh, please...
I thought it was great, really! :D

Tranzlater

Is everyone here a super-boff?

My exams start 28th June...
Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

Harvest

My Band of Brothers blu ray should arrive tomorrow :D
-

Maretocks

Got 95% in English, and 91& in Chinese. Now just waiting on maths, and both sciences.

I almost got 100% on English too. That was 2 and a half marks. :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpio6tKHwVE&feature=fvw HOLY GOD
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

SuperFireKirby

Just completely buzzed my head. Its really hard to put on shirts now because my head is now like its covered in velcro. Its all fuzzy.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

KefkaticFanatic

Harvest, have you read The Catcher in the Rye?

me irl
[close]

Maretocks

<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>