The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jamaha

Quote from: Cobraroll on June 14, 2010, 01:18:04 PMI guess you should use the long version, just in case. It may also mean "Quit F***ing Talking", which has the complete opposite meaning and impact on your readers.

Someone actually uses that one?

Roz~

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on June 14, 2010, 02:12:39 PMIts the first game I've bought new instead of used in about 2 years.

Online is pretty sweet too. Especially the part where you don't need a friend code to add someone, you just send them a request and they accept and that's all. The second best part of online is arm wrestling people in the Tavern. Amazing. :P

Haha, I must buy it. And I have to buy Dark Cloud 2 too. you made me remember that. x)
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SuperFireKirby

Buy Dark Cloud 2 first. Less monies and a better game.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Roz~

Yeah, plus it was used. So I'll trade it for GH and it should cost me ~5$. I'll have enough money to buy Monster Hunter  :D

Harvest

lol my brother broke up with his girlfriend.  I'm not friends with him on Facebook, but I'm friends with his girlfriend and all I see is post after post of BAAAAAAWWWWWW.

I can't help but laugh for some reason.  I don't know why the fuck he did it, she was really cool...oh well.
-

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Concerto No.20 in D minor

Haha, I saw that live.  I was like, shweet.  Also, new mac mini kicks super buttz. 

dahans

Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

SuperFireKirby

John Oliver is such a beast, taunting the U.S. soccer players.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SlowPokemon

The last time I'll comment on this, cause I know that no one else...well, cares.
The winners were announced - I wasn't on the list. Aww, shoot. Well, I was kinda expecting it.

Yay for me for getting this far!
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Roz~

Well you should be proud of yourself, it is quite something, even though you didn't win. Gratz.

TheLegend

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on June 14, 2010, 06:24:11 AMCan we trade you for raymondbl? That is, if you two are in fact different people.
Probably not, because he's banned (I have a black eye) and he's been banging my ears out on the piano.  I just shut myself in my room and try composing for the musical showdown on my crappy electric piano. 

Quote from: Roz~ on June 14, 2010, 06:52:58 AMStop posting crap about people when you have no idea what you're actually talking about.
you just said it to yourself.  but again, it was what I was thinking at the moment, and let's not continue this. 

Nakah

Why is trouble following you everywhere you go, Legend.

I'm finally done with high school. Expect that update today at some point.

Brassman388

SuperFireKirby