News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

universe-X

TheLegend

*pulls out three hundred bucks and sits at wal-mart waiting for the next five years*

SlowPokemon

Quote from: TheLegend on June 15, 2010, 03:32:57 PM*pulls out three hundred bucks and sits at wal-mart waiting for the next five years*

Haha. I don't know if I'd be THAT excited. It's not as if we haven't played it before.

I admittedly was psyched for the Gold and Silver remakes (and surprisingly to y'all not disappointed)... but that's just me being a Pokemon fanatic.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

TheLegend

heartgold and soulsilver were the second pokemon games I've played.  first was diamond, third was platinum. 

Roz~

You missed the best games ever, aka RBY and the original GSC.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

KefkaticFanatic

http://linknightmare.ytmnd.com/

Some people claim that OOT on 3DS is actually on the E3 show floor, still unconfirmed.

me irl
[close]

Concerto No.20 in D minor

Quote from: TheLegend on June 15, 2010, 08:53:22 AMProbably not, because he's banned (I have a black eye) and he's been banging my ears out on the piano.  I just shut myself in my room and try composing for the musical showdown on my crappy electric piano. 
you just said it to yourself.  but again, it was what I was thinking at the moment, and let's not continue this. 
Why do you still try to pose yourself as two different people?  You are not two people.  Raymondbl and TheLegend are the same person, not brothers living in the same house.  Jeeze.

Roz~

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on June 15, 2010, 03:52:52 PMhttp://linknightmare.ytmnd.com/

Some people claim that OOT on 3DS is actually on the E3 show floor, still unconfirmed.

I heard about a Starfox64 remake too. Don't know if that's true either.

EDIT : Seems like it is.
http://ds.ign.com/articles/109/1098192p1.html

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Roz~

Awesome list is awesome. Can't wait for the 3DS to come out, I'll buy it right away.  :D

universe-X

Quote from: Concerto No.20 in D minor on June 15, 2010, 04:05:13 PMWhy do you still try to pose yourself as two different people?  You are not two people.  Raymondbl and TheLegend are the same person, not brothers living in the same house.  Jeeze.
Technically, before he said cousins.

On the note of 3DS: let's get it ooonnn.

Roz~

Nintendo Developer Roundtable live now. Wonder what they'll show us this year.

SuperFireKirby

I wish its 3D smexiness could be seen on a television screen ,but alas it can't.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Taser9090

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on June 15, 2010, 06:08:24 PMI wish its 3D smexiness could be seen on a television screen ,but alas it can't.
I was so jealous when people made videos where they were playing on the 3DS, but only they could see the 3D...

The game I want the most is Animal Crossing. But the characters are gross and ugly.

"They say money makes the world go 'round. And what goes around, comes around" ~Rover

Harvest

:( I hate having a syndrome that brings down your physical ability to play instruments considerably..

why..oh why..I am not happy without the piano or guitar..yet I cannot play because of this..

damn you hypermobility...
-