News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

TheLegend

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on June 18, 2010, 12:14:16 PM
Quote from: DudeTheLegend/Raymondbl is officially annoying me.
Only just now?
I really don't get you guys.  I wanted to hear the medley and I asked what kind of playing test was it, what it was for, and you say I'm annoying you.  Please excuse my curiosity.

Brassman388

I do believe that's not what their talking about. Calm yourself.

Taser9090

"They say money makes the world go 'round. And what goes around, comes around" ~Rover

Brassman388

Trying to help you out, but alas, I suppose their annoyance is justified by your actions.

Concerto No.20 in D minor

And how one comment from Dude as usual stirs up flames.  Anyways, it's been sorted out so drop it.

TheLegend

Quote from: Concerto No.20 in D minor on June 18, 2010, 04:35:13 PMAnd how one comment from Dude as usual stirs up flames. 
Quote from: Dude on June 18, 2010, 10:57:28 AMTheLegend/Raymondbl is officially annoying me.

Ever wonder why?  What I say stirs up flames because they think I'm stupid.  What they say stirs up flames because it's mean and unreasonable.

HugoMeister

Never going to forgive whoever gets this topic locked.

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

Dude

Quote from: TheLegend on June 18, 2010, 04:55:04 PMEver wonder why?  What I say stirs up flames because they think I'm stupid.  What they say stirs up flames because it's mean and unreasonable.
Actually, I said you were annoying me because you keep using my name in the "Four word story" posts.

Seriously, stop it.

Brassman388

HugoMeister

Sillies.

</saying that word for the first and only time>

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

SlowPokemon

I'm tired of immature people putting down other immature people, so I'm posting my thought of the moment:

I wonder if there's ever going to be a Super Smash Bros for the DS. Maybe the 3DS. Though it took a lot of effort to get the Wii one alone made...
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

universe-X

Quote from: SlowPokemon on June 18, 2010, 07:10:31 PMI wonder if there's ever going to be a Super Smash Bros for the DS. Maybe the 3DS. Though it took a lot of effort to get the Wii one alone made...
There is one, actually. Look up on YouTube, Super Smash Bros [Brawl] DS. You can't buy it, but there is a ROM out there...

Taser9090

Quote from: universe-X on June 18, 2010, 07:38:15 PMThere is one, actually. Look up on YouTube, Super Smash Bros [Brawl] DS. You can't buy it, but there is a ROM out there...
No, no... It's not a ROM. It's an incomplete homebrew game for the DS. They creator never completed it, but you can still find it hiding some where in the internet.

I also thought that Brawl would be the last game for the series?

"They say money makes the world go 'round. And what goes around, comes around" ~Rover