News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

B-Kpianist

that sux! What time does skool start for u?

OMG! DUMBEST THING EVER to happen at my school!
Okay- so i'm in spanish class (the routiest, noisiest class in school!) and we have a sub. My friend makes one of those things with like a paper and a paper clip that you throw up into the ceiling and it sticks. So he throws, misses, and when if comes down, THE PAPER hits the sub (LOL). So the sub ignores it, and like...5 seconds later, she's walking around interrogating people! Thats not the worst part... SHE'S SUING THE KID AND THE DISTRICT. She reports that she was "asaulted with a deadly wepon". WTF?! She says she had to get a "tetnis shot" because of the "scratch from" the paper clip! W...T...F! Thats not it! 1st, the teacher gives us a LOOONG lecture, then the VICE PRINCIPAL, comes in, screams at us, and tells us we're all gonna get U's in citizenship... AND I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING (except laugh, but only my friend jazmine saw that.) 5 people are getting expelled over a STUPID piece of paper! >:(

one word... GAY! >:(

KefkaticFanatic

One word:  Your school district is full of a bunch of dumbass idiots in high places.

I love how certain members think they can get away with flaming me on other parts of the internet without me knowing.  Funny.

You must realize I see all.  Everything.  And you will pay.

me irl
[close]

KefkaticFanatic

No.  You know exactly who I'm talking about.  Anyone that has been here longer than a month knows who I'm talking about.

me irl
[close]

B-Kpianist

oh no... gamer, what are you going to do to that person?

Akiro

I don't recall insulting you anywhere rescently...

:P

or did I?

B-Kpianist

I think i know what's going on... I'm not in this though...

KefkaticFanatic

Luckily for you not recently :P

I have a habit of finding sources and going on endlessly to punish until I feel that my satisfaction is full.  There are ways, oh so many ways.

;)

me irl
[close]

HugoMeister

Akiro, I don't think he's talking about you .  8)

Anyway, about that paper thing:

That is the single most retarded thing I have EVER heard. People are just imbeciles anymore. A tetnis shot for a paper cut?!?! I mean really. Things like that are why everyone thinks (while it is true) that Americans are retards.

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

KefkaticFanatic

Actually I was Hugo ::)

Luckily we finally got over that about a month ago.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6QFmGtuCNo&feature=related

:O

WHY CAN'T I FIGURE OUT CHORDS?!?!?

THATS THE ONLY THING THAT STOPS ME FROM ARRANGING THIS!

me irl
[close]

Harvest

I just got every stuff pack and expansion for The Sims 2, except the 2 newest ones Free Time and Kitchen and Bath pack.  I'll get those tonight.

It looks really nice and the load times are instant on my new PC, so much better than my old pc.
-

Echo

Quote from: Gamer4250 on May 17, 2008, 09:24:11 AMWHY CAN'T I FIGURE OUT CHORDS?!?!?

THATS THE ONLY THING THAT STOPS ME FROM ARRANGING THIS!

Personally, I listen to each note in a chord and then notate them separately in a measure. When I think I have all the right pitches, then I put them together.

Gu4n

Damn, this must be my best purchase ever. =D

zahndy

please delete this account