News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dude

KefkaticFanatic

Good work almost-Sgt JaMaHa!

In other news, had a freaking fantastic day hanging out with people downtown doing all sorts of schweet stuff.

me irl
[close]

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

DrP

Woo! It's finally raining!!! And I have to dress up tonight for my concert... ugh.

Piano_Pika_

Quote from: JaMaHa on June 03, 2011, 04:34:05 AMThe brigade's commander has on tomorrow's date, June 4th, promoted Corporal Hannula to a Sergeant.
awesome!  ;D

Quote from: SlowPokemon on May 06, 2011, 01:52:52 PM
I like your enthusiasm about everything. XD

Harvest

So I went on a school trip for 4 days up north from here to experience Aboriginal Canadian culture and I must say that I fucking love it!

Such nice people that have been ravaged by such shameful greed and hate.

Also, I fucking love smudging, which involves smoke.  aaaand, their singing is amazing...so intense....

I honestly feel like I new person with a new perspective.  The elders were so enlightened, and I felt no animosity at all.  Only friendliness and welcoming smiles.  Such a great experience that I'll never forget.

Native Culture and Religion >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Mainstream Canadian culture and religions.
-

KefkaticFanatic

Got mah boater education card (essentially license)

me irl
[close]

ETFROXX

HugoMeister

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

Winter

This bag clouds Dahans beneath a snag. When will Ruto purge Dahans? Whatever equipped doubt attains Dahans. Can Dahans count above the purpose? Ruto enlarges the scope against the cartoon. The strong student perfects Ruto with an accomplished disturbance.

Lmao.

Jub3r7

Fried tofu with a drop of soy sauce and a small piece of garlic tastes surprisingly delicious.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

DrP

It does sound good. I just ate the most amazing sandwich. I WANT MOAR!

I have my first final in 30 minutes (it was originally friday, so I can leave earlier... yay!) -- I am so going to rape it. I didn't start off well, but im gonna finish it. Now for a 10 minute walk in the rain to the business building! woo!