News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

BobbyTheCat

Signatureâ,,¢

I love ETFROXX.

Roz~

Supposed to get my skin clips removed tomorrow. Shweet.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

BobbyTheCat

Signatureâ,,¢

I love ETFROXX.

SuperFireKirby

The Book of Mormon won best musical at the Tony Awards. awesome

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

universe-X

Step 1 of turning everyone into non-jerks: complete.

SlowPokemon

Ohoho the "say nice things about the person above you thread" was more devious than we thought
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

universe-X

Jamaha

Two extra days off, setting the number of days in active service to 8.

Had the NCO Class 172's end party today. Fun fact: If you are in the same party with your NCO students, you won't have to pay for your own drinks.

SuperFireKirby

Jamaha, that is sorriest excuse for a pile of bricks I have ever seen. I miss the mountain of bricks. :(

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

universe-X

Wow, no one posted in here on the 14th...

maybe we do have lives...

SuperFireKirby

fingerz

IT ISN'T! WE WERE JUST ALL BUSY DOING... OTHER STUFF!
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Greg

fingerz

So true. I have my last one coming up next Friday.
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn