News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mashi

I saw Saria's avatar and decided to emulate it because Card Captors is the best ever.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: spitllama on August 05, 2011, 06:53:10 PM^ I actually had to google that thinking it was a real college

It's a website. I don't know how to tell if I was accepted though.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

universe-X

I've grown apart from NSM. Hate to say it, but I'm leaving. I might come back once in a while, but not too often.

Thanks for the memories. Bye.

Winter

SlowPokemon

Quote from: universe-X on August 05, 2011, 10:02:10 PMI've grown apart from NSM. Hate to say it, but I'm leaving. I might come back once in a while, but not too often.

What!!! D: what the hell universe! Why do you just out of the blue forget all your friends here and leave?
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

ETFROXX

Nebbles

Whaaaat nooooo! WE WERE JUST BECOMING BUDDIES WAAAAAH
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Ruto

I hoped that a knife-wielding maniac broke into u-x's house and typed that message on his computer instead of him  :(

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Roz~

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Mashi

Just so you know though, Universe-X; it would probably be best if you at least gave us a hint of your premises for having to leave if it's personal, or you could just elucidate us of your situation.  A lot of people here are close friends with you, so it would be rude to just leave them in the dark.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: universe-X on August 05, 2011, 10:02:10 PMI've grown apart from NSM. Hate to say it, but I'm leaving. I might come back once in a while, but not too often.

where did this come from? kinda random, but have a fun time trying to get by in life without the most awesome people you know

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

fabbemannen

See, everytime I'm away, something bad happens. Have a nice life Universe

Dude

See you on facebook, mega-bitch.

triforced1

Who will I have ice cream with? Oh wait.