News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PseudoMario16

Yeaaahh i am going to the beach for a week!!!!!
(ouch, last year i gat piched by a bunch of crabs)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1dvSlvZLG8 - its... its... beautiful!

KefkaticFanatic

Scott is the vgcats guy.

So he's instantly superawesome.

He's also Canadian, so its like bonus points.

me irl
[close]

Gu4n

Quote from: DaveyTheRebel on June 21, 2008, 01:58:27 PMGuys Guys Guys OMGOMGOMGZ!!!

I wasn't gonna say anything unless it actually happened but it did!

Yesterday I emailed Scott Ramsoomair... I'll basically quote the email.

QuoteI am showing you this on behalf of all the moderators at the forum of my favorite sheet music gaming website, www.ninsheetmusic.net. It is beginning to add more then just Nintendo Sheet Music (Hence the Title), and it is becoming more popular. My hope is to gain popularity by you posting this website in your links.

Sincerly Yours,
David Hauffe.

IT FREAKING WORKED. He replied to the email:

QuoteHa, that's awesome.  Yeah sure I'll link 'er up.
(sounds like him XD)

It isn't up yet, it should be soon. But now, since I know like a bunch of devotees to that website, we could gain some popularity! (and some new forum members  ;D)

I assume you're aware of the fact that you are risking a major epic ban by this action?

razer84

Quote from: G-Han on June 22, 2008, 01:41:54 AM
Quote from: DaveyTheRebel on June 21, 2008, 01:58:27 PMGuys Guys Guys OMGOMGOMGZ!!!

I wasn't gonna say anything unless it actually happened but it did!

Yesterday I emailed Scott Ramsoomair... I'll basically quote the email.

QuoteI am showing you this on behalf of all the moderators at the forum of my favorite sheet music gaming website, www.ninsheetmusic.net. It is beginning to add more then just Nintendo Sheet Music (Hence the Title), and it is becoming more popular. My hope is to gain popularity by you posting this website in your links.

Sincerly Yours,
David Hauffe.

IT FREAKING WORKED. He replied to the email:

QuoteHa, that's awesome.  Yeah sure I'll link 'er up.
(sounds like him XD)

It isn't up yet, it should be soon. But now, since I know like a bunch of devotees to that website, we could gain some popularity! (and some new forum members  ;D)

I assume you're aware of the fact that you are risking a major epic ban by this action?

that's why he did it right before he leaves for summer camp.

quote pyramids ftw by the way.

damn commies.

iDOWN

If a fork is gold, is it still considered silverware?

[/iDOWN's random thought]

Harvest

:-X

This "hand doctor" had a video on youtube about children getting their fingers deformed, so I responded saying that I have such deformities, but they aren't a big deal and don't affect my life at all.  (just slight bends in the finger)  So he sent me a message about stuff and I sent one back asking some questions :|

Now he wants my phone number and pictures of my hands, and for some reason my parents hands.

Not going to happen  :D
-

Mike

Woo awesome news, the new Wii update is freaking useless! They released the new Twilight Hack version that works on the new update.

KefkaticFanatic

Yesh!  Watch as each update to kill the twilight hack gets thwarted faster and faster!

me irl
[close]

starpikachu

My random thought of the moment:
Does anyone ever use this smiley (besides right now)? -> :-*

KefkaticFanatic

You're the only person I've ever seen use it, so congraturations.

me irl
[close]

B-Kpianist

does anyone know where i can get the game rip for conker's bad fur day? I'm mainly looking for "the cock and plucker" but I can't find it!

Dude

I just noticed, but is zahndy still banned-y? I'm just curious. :P

Stupid puns FTW

KefkaticFanatic

Rare has most of the songs on their website, but have you checked http://downloads.khinsider.com/
or
http://gh.ffshrine.org?

(ffshrine might still be down)

me irl
[close]

Harvest

gah, its been a major thunderstorm every single day for weeks now :(

I have to unplug the damn computer AGAIN!
-

PianoMasta7