News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

triforced1

Raymondbl

Quote from: Jub3r7 on January 06, 2012, 09:15:41 PMI worked better at the restaurant than usual, maybe I'll get a raise if it continues this way?????

Alsooooooooooooooooooo
Monday.

On Monday. Bow staves, aka staves made of bamboo. Me. This other guy. Sparring. Yeah.
I'm kinda really excited.

e:Oh yeah, forgot to mention that we've both trained with staves for several years. The main difference is that I'm self taught, he's actually been taught.
So I'm screwed, but idc cause it's still going to be really fun.

It's called a Bo staff, but whatever just saying, and you are so lucky!  I love sparring but have never gotten a chance.  You're not necessarily screwed because as long as you have adequate knowledge of the moves, the rest of it is experience and strategy.  Go beat that kid up!   :D
The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

SlowPokemon

So guys I'm broke. But I have a brand new iPod Classic. So hooray!!!!
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Taser9090

I don't post here often, but I definitely visit really often. Nobody knows me, but that's okay. :p

"They say money makes the world go 'round. And what goes around, comes around" ~Rover

Winter

I know you. You forgot to add my friend code

Raymondbl

I know you too.  I arranged a single sheet for you, and it's the only one I've ever arranged.  Talkin' about bein' friends, I probably should do that sometime soon too...

On another thought, Concerto's back!  ;D ;D ;D

MassiveMayhem

Quote from: Raymondbl on January 08, 2012, 04:06:28 PMOn another thought, Concerto's back!  ;D ;D ;D
What is this sorcery. I thought he died.

And I know you too! I said I was going to arrange a song for you but I totally forgot about it ._.
Arrangement Project? It's a maybe.

Raymondbl

Quote from: MassiveMayhem on January 08, 2012, 04:07:43 PMAnd I know you too! I said I was going to arrange a song for you but I totally forgot about it ._.
same here...

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

spitllama

Slow since you never responded to my PM I'm just going to delete your PDFs >.<
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

GreekGeek

Maybe watching Glee instead of learning my exam wasn't such a great idea.

SuperFireKirby

BROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, where you been GreekGeek?

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

spitllama

Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

blueflower999

Somebody is obviously kidnapping the members of NSM.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

GreekGeek

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on January 08, 2012, 06:23:26 PMBROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, where you been GreekGeek?

I was incredibly busy with school and after not checking the site for a while, I didn't know all the new members and I became increasingly more difficult to go back. But it's really great to be back =D And I LOVE being kidnapped by Spitllama.