News:

oh god how did this get here I am not good with computer

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

triforced1

Quote from: DrP on January 09, 2012, 09:19:37 PMCount me in. I live in Vancouver and work in Seattle!
YAY. Then I'll have friends in West Canada instead of East where Shado and Roz live.

Winter

Quote from: DrP on January 09, 2012, 09:19:37 PMCount me in. I live in Vancouver and work in Seattle!

You don't live in Cali anymore?

DrP

Yes, I still do live in California.

I will be moving to Seattle in 2 years or so (and will be up alot between then, I hope!)

Raymondbl

Hm, I haven't started an argument in a long while.  Better get to work...
The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SuperFireKirby

Just say something about gays or religion or politics. That always seems to do the trick.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

blueflower999

Quote from: Raymondbl on January 10, 2012, 10:21:10 AMHm, I haven't started an argument in a long while.  Better get to work...
You haven't started one because you haven't been on. Let's not start an argument now and break the record.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Olimar12345

Hmm...Blueflower, you seem like you'd be extremely easy to troll...     /kidding.jpg
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

SlowPokemon

Jeez. Harshness. Raymond's making an effort here and I respect him for that.

Anyway who thinks the christmas tree in our house needs to go down? Meee. Probably won't happen soon though.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

triforced1

Quote from: Olimar12345 on January 10, 2012, 02:37:14 PMHmm...Blueflower, you seem like you'd be extremely easy to troll...     /kidding.jpg
^

GreekGeek

Quote from: SlowPokemon on January 10, 2012, 03:13:42 PMAnyway who thinks the christmas tree in our house needs to go down? Meee. Probably won't happen soon though.

I guess it can stay for a while. It's a heck of a job to tow it down and organize it. It took my parents three months to stop procrastinating lol

DrP

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on January 10, 2012, 01:26:50 PMJust say something about gays or religion or politics. That always seems to do the trick.
The New Hampshire Primary is tonight.

Romney is currently 1st, Paul 2nd and Huntsman 3rd. Let's go Huntsman. Only you understand China the best!

triforced1

spitllama

Huntsman came out of nowhere... a couple days ago I was asking myself why he hadn't dropped out yet
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

DrP

Quote from: spitllama on January 10, 2012, 07:48:51 PMHuntsman came out of nowhere... a couple days ago I was asking myself why he hadn't dropped out yet
Exactly. It was like Santorum in Iowa. He was doing quite shitty, but now that Pokémon dude and Woman are out, its beginning to narrow down.

Are you voting in Oregon or Michigan this year?