News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roz~

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Winter

DrP

I was seriously contemplating on going to bed at 5, but I didnt want to wake up at 1am or something.

SuperFireKirby

^Did that last week. Ended up having to do Calc work at 2 am because I fell asleep as soon as I got home from school. Not fun

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

DrP

I CAVED!!

I went to Starbucks today.

You know, when the weather is chilly, it's raining and you have some time to kill until your meeting... the conditions were perfect.

Thank God I only bought a Cappuccino.

SuperFireKirby

Yeah it starts with a cappuccino. Then you get a shot of espresso, then two. Then you decide to go the whole 9 yards and upgrade to treta size. Next thing you know, you giving handjobs in back alleys just to scrounge up a few cents to get your next fix of the Bucks.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SlowPokemon

Watching Edward Scissorhands.

...god I love this movie. So heartbreaking.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

DrP

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on February 07, 2012, 05:02:04 PMYeah it starts with a cappuccino. Then you get a shot of espresso, then two. Then you decide to go the whole 9 yards and upgrade to treta size. Next thing you know, you giving handjobs in back alleys just to scrounge up a few cents to get your next fix of the Bucks.
It does, but I have Earl Grey to cover my caffeine desire.

I don't really need to go back to starbucks anymore... maybe once a month or so... i dont know.

They did make the cups special for V-Day/SAD

triforced1

Yeah, I'm prolly leaving the forums. Have fun

SlowPokemon

What the...why? Wtf? We all love you, tri! :/
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: triforced1 on February 08, 2012, 05:28:39 PMYeah, I'm prolly leaving the forums. Have fun
NOOOOOOOOO DON'T LEAVE! STAY HERE, WITH US, WHERE IT'S SAFE! :'(

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Nakah

triforced1

School. It's tha jejdbdifbskdivofyaoagd in the world. I'm not sure If I'll ever have time anymore. I dunno if I'm leaving for good tho, more on that in the  next few days.also some people are really pissing me off