News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrP

I am currently in the process of convincing my boss to take me to Costco this weekend... She's a professor...

So far it's going somewhat well.

EDIT: Success! I'm getting muffins, chocolate and some other food!

SlowPokemon

I'm gonna watch Sweeney Todd tonight....at least I think! I'm excited, my school's doing this musical in a month or two and I've wanted to see the movie for a while. :P I hope it isn't a letdown.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SuperFireKirby

Oh George Lucas, even when you release Episode 1 in 3D, it's still a disappointment.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SlowPokemon

Why did you go see that in 3D

It's not that good
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SuperFireKirby

Was bored last night. Went to see it with some friends.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

GreekGeek

^Nice, the way it's supposed to be, IMO.

Writing some more on the story I've been working on for quite some time. And hugging my pet =3

spitllama

They should make a smartphone app for Finale reader. Sometimes I need to check some pieces and I can't. Waa 1st world problems :'(
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Shadoninja

Quote from: spitllama on February 11, 2012, 09:50:47 PMThey should make a smartphone app for Finale reader. Sometimes I need to check some pieces and I can't. Waa 1st world problems :'(

they're making a finale reader app for the iPad.

http://blog.finalemusic.com/post/2012/01/24/See-the-Upcoming-Finale-iPad-App-in-Action!.aspx

and they may port it to other things
Quote from: Greg DayWhta about an Iphone app that at the very least will play .mus files?

"As for the iPhone/phones in general, we may look at that in the future. Right now the iPad's screen size is more optimal for viewing music for performance and general perusal, and this has been what's communicated to us from our users as the priority."
-Justin at MakeMusic

Quote from: Jerome QueenDo you have any plans on port the app to android?  As a musician who despises Apple I would love to get in on the action without have to buy an iPad =/

"[...]While we haven't announed plans to do so, I'm glad to forward your suggestion that we also offer an android version.[...]"
-Scott at MakeMusic

spitllama

Nice, good to hear they're listening to their consumers. I'll wait for a port to the iPhone.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Shadoninja

Quote from: spitllama on February 11, 2012, 09:59:05 PMNice, good to hear they're listening to their consumers. I'll wait for a port to the iPhone.
yeah, I'd totally get an iPad just for the finale reader :P

ThatOneComposer

You guys, I feel like a grandpa returning to his roots. I haven't been to this site in ages!  :'( How is everyone?! Does anyone remember me? I initially went under the name B-Kpianist--I'm cringing while reading my old posts, actually--but returned about a year or two ago under my current SN.
"Some people chose to follow their lover, some choose to follow their career. If you're ever wondering which to follow, just remember that your career won't wake up one day and tell you it doesn't love you anymore" - Stefani Germonatta

Shadoninja

Quote from: ThatOneComposer on February 12, 2012, 12:25:34 AMYou guys, I feel like a grandpa returning to his roots. I haven't been to this site in ages!  :'( How is everyone?! Does anyone remember me? I initially went under the name B-Kpianist--I'm cringing while reading my old posts, actually--but returned about a year or two ago under my current SN.
wow first razer and then you. I wonder if eliteguardian will show up.

anyways, hi! I remember you.

ThatOneComposer

Quote from: Shadoninja on February 12, 2012, 12:35:17 AMwow first razer and then you. I wonder if eliteguardian will show up.

anyways, hi! I remember you.
Hmm, perhaps it's just that time of the month. :P Well hello! I remember you as well. So I take it more old members are showing up? I'm so glad to see the site looking active again. :)
"Some people chose to follow their lover, some choose to follow their career. If you're ever wondering which to follow, just remember that your career won't wake up one day and tell you it doesn't love you anymore" - Stefani Germonatta

Cobraroll

Did I just see GreekGeek posting?
I did! Woo!
Everybody, this guy has made great arrangements from the GameCube Pokémon games! Nag him into submitting them!

And just after that, ThatOneComposer and razer84 have also dropped in! What a wonderful day!

Hope to see you all around.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.