News:

NinSheetMusic is 18 years old!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GreekGeek

*blush*
Maybe I will Cobra, especially when Finale Notepad is gonna be free =)

SlowPokemon

Quote from: ThatOneComposer on February 12, 2012, 12:25:34 AMYou guys, I feel like a grandpa returning to his roots. I haven't been to this site in ages!  :'( How is everyone?! Does anyone remember me? I initially went under the name B-Kpianist--I'm cringing while reading my old posts, actually--but returned about a year or two ago under my current SN.

B-K Pianist? Waaat? The guy who had that whole other site? Yeah, that site was the very first site I ever got video game sheet music off of. You're pretty awesome man.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

DrP

Wow. All the original NSMers are coming back! Now I dont have to feel like one of the older ones here!

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: ThatOneComposer on February 12, 2012, 12:25:34 AMYou guys, I feel like a grandpa returning to his roots. I haven't been to this site in ages!  :'( How is everyone?! Does anyone remember me? I initially went under the name B-Kpianist--I'm cringing while reading my old posts, actually--but returned about a year or two ago under my current SN.
Mah gawd you're the one that made like 100 Banjo arrangements that were pretty good, yea

me irl
[close]

SuperFireKirby

Whoa, BK posted. Haven't seen him here in ages.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Jamaha

Yay for quantum physics.

Because what I really want to do is stay awake having fun with Schrödinger's equations instead of sleeping.

Dude

Quote from: Shadoninja on February 12, 2012, 12:35:17 AMI wonder if eliteguardian will show up.
OH GOD I TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT HIM. HE WAS THE COOLESTTTT.

Anyway, I should be getting to bed but nah.

FallenPianist

Yep I remember you, your arrangements were really great. Hope you start arranging again soon!

ThatOneComposer

Ahh I'm glad to get a warm welcome :) I used to arrange NON-STOP. I would arrange pieces that were extremely complicated and could only be played by a person with 4 hands. XD I remember when Methos/Akiro--anyone remember that guy?! haha--would accuse me of transferring the midi's to finale and submitting like that, but I had truthfully arranged the whole thing by ear. I think I may do a few arrangements again, I'm just so caught up with composing now!
"Some people chose to follow their lover, some choose to follow their career. If you're ever wondering which to follow, just remember that your career won't wake up one day and tell you it doesn't love you anymore" - Stefani Germonatta

GreekGeek

Ah well, every serious arranger on this site has been accused of transferring midis to mus at least once in his career haha, so don't you worry about that.

It would be really nice to see you arranging again, but don't feel forced to do so. It should still be fun to do  ;)

Ruto

$14 for a single dish is wayyyy too overpriced -.- I should have only gotten the $10 soup dish.

I still feel like eating more, but I have to get back to school.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Olimar12345

Quote from: ThatOneComposer on February 13, 2012, 02:47:33 AMAhh I'm glad to get a warm welcome :) I used to arrange NON-STOP. I would arrange pieces that were extremely complicated and could only be played by a person with 4 hands. XD I remember when Methos/Akiro--anyone remember that guy?! haha--would accuse me of transferring the midi's to finale and submitting like that, but I had truthfully arranged the whole thing by ear. I think I may do a few arrangements again, I'm just so caught up with composing now!

Hey I remember you! Glad your back! Have you seen Vgvirtuoso lately? It's been pretty inactive lately, but it's still a great place for ensemble works.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: Ruto on February 13, 2012, 10:46:36 AM$14 for a single dish is wayyyy too overpriced -.- I should have only gotten the $10 soup dish.

I still feel like eating more, but I have to get back to school.
You expect cheap food too much xDD

me irl
[close]

GreekGeek

I love my bass guitar so much.

Sorry, random nonsense.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!