News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jub3r7

Quote from: spitllama on March 02, 2012, 04:29:45 PMstuff
If you don't like what somebody says (especially kefka,) it's best to ignore it rather than to comment on it. XD
Extremists on either side annoy me.
aka Fox reporting that "the muppet movie is literally brainwashing our children" because since the bad guy was an oil tycoon it suddenly becomes a political argument.

The link he posted isn't really an argument, it's mostly just for trolling anybody who is actually susceptible to stuff like that (as well as providing entertainment for the opposing party.) :P
Also kefka often has a trolling personality and if you complain about something he posts, it will often make him post more offensive stuff, sooooo yeah lol gl w/that
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

EFitTrainr

I like food.

Winter

spitllama

I care more about Kefka using his position to quell arguments that don't fit his bill, yet completely contradicting them later on. It's very "me me me" ish.

And obviously it's just trolling. Hence why I said bashing and not "intelligibly arguing."
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

KefkaticFanatic

Why are you so butthurt about nothing but a single link post

And you can't contradict SCIENCE

Plus you clearly didn't read the article ::)
Quote'Clearly, however, all socially conservative people are not prejudiced, and all prejudiced persons are not conservative.'

me irl
[close]

GreekGeek

Kefka is always honest about what he thinks, that's the positive part.

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Olimar12345

Hey guys!! My audition was AAWWEESSOOMMEE!!! I'm sure to be accepted! Still gotta wait 3 weeks for the acceptance letter, tho :/
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Ruto

Nearly forgot about a banquet I had to go to so I'm just wearing 'boring scientist' clothes. Oh well.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

DrP

Last night at our end of the quarter concert, there was a piece not in the program entitled "The Revenge of the French Horn"... it was hilarious as it was epic.

SlowPokemon

Tomorrow's my recital! Wish me luck! I'm performing last in the last recital, and I will be playing:

Joplin's Maple Leaf Rag
Chopin's "Raindrop" Prelude
Theme from "The Simpsons" by Danny Elfman
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Pit0010

25 DAYS UNTIL KID ICARUS UPRISING!
note...australia
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 15, 2015, 07:20:41 PM
AUSSI
"Sorry to keep you waiting!'
~Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising ♥

Me youtube channel!: http://www.youtube.com/user/Pit0030