News:

NinSheetMusic is 1264 years old!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ruto

Lol school health fair at a Catholic school XD I have to say it was a lot more tame than in the other school I went to...

Also biology professor told us to expect graphic pictures of STDs for the rest of the week -.-

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

spitllama

Those are awful. Tbh I think those images do less in sending the message of safe sex/abstinence rather than simple statistics.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Roz~

Some lecturer came to talk about French and English languages in one of our classes, and it was really interesting. Learned a lot of things, like the fact that 60 to 80 percent of the English vocabulary comes from French (stuff like tempest and forest are actually French words). T'was way more fun than our conventional classes.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Ruto

Quote from: spitllama on April 11, 2012, 12:36:18 PMThose are awful. Tbh I think those images do less in sending the message of safe sex/abstinence rather than simple statistics.

It's just a normal college biology course o__O but she seems to love graphic pictures. The previous slides had lots of cancer and there was an ectopic pregnancy today too -.- The stats are not much better either...

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Ruto

._.

Again, she's not teaching us that...it's just biology. What's wrong with abstinence?

spitllama

There is nothing wrong with abstinence. It's the only 100% sure way to prevent STDs/STIs and a whole lot of emotional crap if/when a baby pops out 8)
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

blueflower999

Quote from: spitllama on April 11, 2012, 05:43:25 PMThere is nothing wrong with abstinence. It's the only 100% sure way to prevent STDs/STIs and a whole lot of emotional crap if/when a baby pops out 8)
This
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Dude

Thank you for that wonderful lesson. It was very much needed.[/sarcasm]

Also, aren't abortions like... the cool thing to do now anyway? Who wouldn't want that?!

Ruto

Sarcasm? ._. I'm just going to hide under a desk and finish my PhD before any of that business, thanks...

Quote from: Dude on April 11, 2012, 05:47:48 PMThank you for that wonderful lesson. It was very much needed.[/sarcasm]

Well anyhoo, I think most people in the school are too old for that talk xD

I guess if treated as an "as a matter of fact" thing it's a lot better than those weird promo things they hand out to you to avoid conversation in high school and stuff. So awkward...and by the way I actually did all right on the exam except I couldn't remember anything about which hormones were released and stuff like that. The "guy" questions were so much easier because the professor didn't make up a lot of hard questions for that topic. The only stuff I remembered from that unit were basic anatomy, sperm count, why guys should get the freakin' HPV vaccine and also a joke about how to make a sperm donation and why you can't expect to make a lot of money from it ._. OKAY I AM SERIOUSLY NOT LAUGHING -.- SO STOP LAUGHING IT'S NOT REALLY FUNNY

Dude

Quote from: Ruto on April 11, 2012, 06:11:30 PMSarcasm? ._. I'm just going to hide under a desk and finish my PhD before any of that business, thanks...
Not you, spit and blue.

SlowPokemon

Uhm, yeah. Abstinence. That's why I don't even have a girlfriend.

such a virgin, such a virgin....
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Jub3r7

Quote from: Dude on April 11, 2012, 05:47:48 PMThank you for that wonderful lesson. It was very much needed.[/sarcasm]

Also, aren't abortions like... the cool thing to do now anyway? Who wouldn't want that?!
Abortions don't get rid of STD's!!!

Also let's not talk about abortions because I don't like flame wars.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Ruto

@Slow

It's not a big deal, really. My friend used to say that a career's never going to roll over one day and say they don't love you xDDD And now she's a super busy photojournalist that travels everywhere and has her photos in all sorts of interesting magazines/news agencies...her ex must be so happy about that :P

SuperFireKirby

^My cousin has a similar occupation. He goes to all over the world photographing and filming things.

Quote from: Ruto on April 11, 2012, 05:32:13 PMWhat's wrong with abstinence?
There's nothing wrong with abstinence. I was simply practical joking at the fact that society is so whorish these days that for anyone to be a virgin after they're 18 is almost a fucking miracle(or curse, depending on your point of view).

People are sluts. That's why there's been so many earthquakes lately.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!