News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zunawe

You have no idea how much I feel the need to calculate it now. . .
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Kman96

Quote from: Zunawe on September 20, 2012, 07:07:13 PMYou have no idea how much I feel the need to calculate it now. . .

Do it Do it *Peer Pressure*
Party Hard!
[close]

Mashi

I calculated 28 hours 40 minutes and 30 seconds.  I didn't bother averaging times for any particular number of pages, however, so that number is subject to being very off.

EDIT: That's presuming that one doesn't skim and legitimately reads the topic thoroughly enough to comprehend what's occurring.

Zunawe

You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Kman96

Quote from: Mashi on September 20, 2012, 07:15:45 PMI calculated 28 hours 40 minutes and 30 seconds.  I didn't bother averaging times for any particular number of pages, however, so that number is subject to being very off.

EDIT: That's presuming that one doesn't skim and legitimately reads the topic thoroughly enough to comprehend what's occurring.

Mashi, how you do that??? D:
Party Hard!
[close]

Concerto No.20 in D minor

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

FSM-Reapr

I have to write a WALTZ guitar duet arrangement. That's actually pretty fun assignment. :)

the_last_sheikah

Burnt pizza at 11:30 PM after a rainy marching band is possibly the best thing evar.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

Zunawe

First marching band performance today. Sound was great, but the pit was off from the drumline, and some of the band tried to follow the pit. It didn't fall apart, but we weren't together for waaay too much of it. Anyway, now the season really begins for us.

I program things

MassiveMayhem

Going to the zoo tomorrow with the girlfriend. I'm kind of excited, I like seeing the buffaloes. It's weird because no one likes buffaloes, but I think they're awesome.
Arrangement Project? It's a maybe.

SlowPokemon

My friend and I always say we love buffalos because they're fluffy and edible.

...no idea.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

fabbemannen

Hello again, back from turkey and a month's inactiveness. Only about 13 pages of unread glory and spam this time, so excuse my bumping-spree

MassiveMayhem

Welcome back!

Quote from: Nebbles on September 22, 2012, 10:38:34 PMguh. i wish i knew how to sing well.
Don't worry nebbles, I always wondered why I couldn't sing, but do so well on the piano. Then people find it strange when the discover I can't sing xD
Arrangement Project? It's a maybe.