The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toby

I wish I had a unicorn then maybe if someone made me mad I would compliment them instead of being mean.

Kman96

Uhh...Yup, I definitely thinkg that school will be canceled tomorrow-

Its pouring down rain, making every road super icy, and I'm pretty sure over half of my school still hasn't dismissed to go to the busses...um, yay?
Party Hard!
[close]

MoboMoga

Quote from: Kman96 on January 14, 2013, 04:12:46 PMUhh...Yup, I definitely thinkg that school will be canceled tomorrow-

Its pouring down rain, making every road super icy, and I'm pretty sure over half of my school still hasn't dismissed to go to the busses...um, yay?

*flips the table*

Kman96

Party Hard!
[close]

Jompa

Quote from: Jompa on November 09, 2012, 07:36:50 AMI think the schools here wouldn't close even if polar bears started roaming the streets
Birdo for Smash

Bloop

I need snow to fall right NOW. Then maybe I don't have to go to that excursion \o/.

Kman96

So....NSM was down for shadowkirby and I last night. Did anyone else have that problem??
Party Hard!
[close]

blueflower999

It was fine for me, but it's been down on mine in the past.  :-\
Bulbear! Blueflower999

spitllama

Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Bloop

Waddle Bro

Quote from: Kman96 on January 15, 2013, 10:13:05 AMSo....NSM was down for shadowkirby and I last night. Did anyone else have that problem??
Yes.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Kman96 on January 15, 2013, 10:13:05 AMSo....NSM was down for shadowkirby and I last night. Did anyone else have that problem??
I thought that I had just played too much Pokemon Showdown... :P
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Jompa

Birdo for Smash

GaryOak

Now that I've been checking the forums more frequently I've been wondering that where is winterkid? He used to be pretty active back then if i recall.
In Finnish hunting culture it is common for hunters to shoot everything that moves, sometimes even themselves.

Quote from: Saria
I love you. <3
Quote from: Bubbles
I love you
Quote from: Waddle Bro
<3 u2 Gary