News:

NinSheetMusic is 1264 years old!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MassiveMayhem

Click here for me!

It's just some thing if I get enough clicks from others I get free money for League of Legends. So yeah click it and I'll love you forever <3
Arrangement Project? It's a maybe.

Yugi

Quote from: MassiveMayhem on January 17, 2013, 04:53:09 PMClick here for me!

It's just some thing if I get enough clicks from others I get free money for League of Legends. So yeah click it and I'll love you forever <3
Advertising?

Zunawe

Changed avatar because I've had my DQIX one for a while. *holds back urge to reference it after saying "Don't like it?"*
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Yugi

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Bubbles

My cat is usually right next to me when Im on my laptop, but she wasnt tonight. This got me worried, and even more so when I heard her meow. She NEVER meows. After looking around everywhere she could possibly be stuck, I opened my front door to yell outside for her. Somehow she got herself stuck in the small space between my glass front door and the actual front door that seals up the house. Plus, she'd been there for at least four hours

I feel really guilty but happy shes ok :(

Shadoninja

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on January 17, 2013, 08:32:57 PMMy cat is usually right next to me when Im on my laptop, but she wasnt tonight. This got me worried, and even more so when I heard her meow. She NEVER meows. After looking around everywhere she could possibly be stuck, I opened my front door to yell outside for her. Somehow she got herself stuck in the small space between my glass front door and the actual front door that seals up the house. Plus, she'd been there for at least four hours

I feel really guilty but happy shes ok :(
"Blast! They've activated teh force field!"
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Kman96

Awwwhhh....Bubbles' avatar (no pun intended) is back to normal...
Party Hard!
[close]

Bubbles

Sowwy :( (it was still punny) My OCD overtook me since 3 is an odd number, plus they were all really small pictures with varying qualities

BlackDragonSlayer

All right, Spanish test in the morning from 9:30 to 11:30!
And remember:

Mi cuerpo es listo.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Shadoninja

"Waiting for a Sale on Finale Upgrades?

Know someone who hasn't upgraded to Finale 2012 yet? Maybe they've been waiting for upgrades to go on sale. Today anyone can upgrade to Finale 2012 – from any previous version of Finale – for just $119.95.

Click "Upgrade Now" above to log-in and upgrade today and begin taking advantage of all 2012 has to offer, or visit our "What's New" page to learn what Finale 2012 can offer you."

http://blog.finalemusic.com/post/2013/01/15/Waiting-for-a-Sale-on-Finale-Upgrades.aspx

Kman96

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on January 17, 2013, 10:48:28 PMMi cuerpo es listo.
Question-

Is your body ALWAYS ready? or is it just ready at this current moment? The sentence you have up there means the former, as the latter would be "Mi cuerpo está listo."
Party Hard!
[close]

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Kman96 on January 18, 2013, 06:56:01 AMQuestion-

Is your body ALWAYS ready? or is it just ready at this current moment? The sentence you have up there means the former, as the latter would be "Mi cuerpo está listo."

I couldn't resist.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Waddle Bro

Shadoninja