The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FSM-Reapr

random bump

See ya on 1st, I'm in a rush now.

PS: Mashi prepare yourself because we are going to tinychat like there's no tomorrow!!! ;)

Miss ya all.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on January 18, 2013, 01:11:33 PMrandom bump

PS: Mashi prepare yourself because we are going to tinychat like there's no tomorrow!!! ;)

Miss ya all.
Hello there!! How are you?
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Waddle Bro

MaestroUGC

Just finished moving my arrangements to Dropbox, I'm going to spend the weekend orcganizing everything, make PDFs of my older stuff while I'm at it.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Mashi

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on January 18, 2013, 01:11:33 PMrandom bump

Miss ya all.
Sir, yes, sir! ;)

Waddle Bro

SuperFireKirby

Was there a significant reduction in NSM's FPS?

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Kman96

Party Hard!
[close]

Shadoninja

Quote from: Kman96 on January 19, 2013, 08:58:33 AM^^ xD

Zomg, these graphics suck!
Don't worry, they're going to release the NSM 4 soon and it will have HD and they will finally add the second circle pad.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Jompa

omg, the internet is just so full of Little Busters spoilers right now, because of the new anime... Can't even go on YouTube to find some music from the OST to listen to, without having the comment section discussing the end of the whole damn story. If anyone has watched Clannad they know how brutal that is - I mean the ending is FUCKING EVERYTHING!
I have actually read a lot of the Little Busters visual novel, but not everything (decided to stop, to watch the ongoing anime instead), and the parts I haven't read yet is actually the greatest parts, so that's what people are spoiling, and that sucks because I wanna watch it myself!
Like Clannad, everything is based on shock value, so it won't be as good if I keep getting things spoiled at me.. :(
bleh...

Good thing I never checked out any of the OST when I watched Clannad, because; bloody fuck DAT ENDING!!, holy...
but I'm worried about my watch of Little Busters.. I guess that is what I wanted to say..:(
Birdo for Smash

Toby

Body is so tired after typing out the TWG post game...

Toby

Argument in the pub accross the road.

l.o.l

Jamaha

Quote from: Shadoninja on January 19, 2013, 09:08:27 AMDon't worry, they're going to release the NSM 4 soon and it will have HD and they will finally add the second circle pad.

Four? Aren't we at like five right now?

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.