News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PseudoMario16

wow, mike... 18 gigs of music. i only have 2.5 gigs of music
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1dvSlvZLG8 - its... its... beautiful!

Harvest

I have like 20 mbs of music on this pc  :-X

:|  I've finally nailed "The Metal"  main riff.  I have a damn blister on my finger now, but it was worth it.  Playing it is amazing, I'm going to try and learn the whole song..shouldn't be too hard.

I bought the Guitar Hero 3 song book.  It has around 35 songs from Guitar Hero 3.  None of the bonus songs, they got the best ones...I don't know why they left out some of the songs though.  I wouldn't have minded having Lay Down.
-

starpikachu

My music collection is incredibly small. I rely on my random internet surfing to find new songs since I don't focus on music like some people I know. >_> *Points at people I know in real life who have iPods*

I need some random thoughts. I haven't had an original random thought in weeks.

Davey

Yeah, I have like 63 songs or about 330 MB of music. I can't have 18 gigs because my hard drive is only 6 and I can't go from my external hard drive straight to itunes for some reason.

Also if you played the single topic version of The Five Finger Game, you probably should re-signup here. http://www.ninsheetmusic.net/forum/index.php?topic=1143.0

starpikachu

Davey

Davey attacks starpikachu with a punch
<Zeta> MISS!

Jedesyus

Thanks for the "warned status" Nintendude73!!

(likes very much)

can I keep it???????  ;D
 He's doing nothing but upsetting members, so I'm just going to mute him for now.

Jamaha

Dude

Quote from: Jedesyus on August 12, 2008, 01:26:31 AMThanks for the "warned status" Nintendude73!!

(likes very much)

can I keep it???????  ;D
We can't wait till you get to the next level. Srsly.

HugoMeister

Dah. I've just met the toilet bowl cleaner bottle from Hell. Seriously, this thing wouldn't open for anybody. We spent like 2 hours getting this damn thing open, and now I have this huge puffy bruise between my thumb and finger on my left hand....

Its kinda cool looking though.... =/

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

random_goldfish

OMFG! I think I know what stuff you're talking about! I can't open it either.
Mairéad Murphy-Irish extraornaire fiddles on the roof and where ever she damn well pleases. ^_^

Mike

Quote from: Harvest on August 11, 2008, 06:59:02 PMI have like 20 mbs of music on this pc  :-X

:|  I've finally nailed "The Metal"  main riff.  I have a damn blister on my finger now, but it was worth it.  Playing it is amazing, I'm going to try and learn the whole song..shouldn't be too hard.

I bought the Guitar Hero 3 song book.  It has around 35 songs from Guitar Hero 3.  None of the bonus songs, they got the best ones...I don't know why they left out some of the songs though.  I wouldn't have minded having Lay Down.

Why the hell did you buy the GH3 song book? For free you can download Guitar Pro (of course illegally) and get a bunch of tabs from ultimate-guitar.com . Not only most of the tabs on there are very accurately tabbed, some aren't that much but we're talking about Guitar Hero songs you can't have any tabs more popular than that, but they have all the guitar parts, bass, drums, other instruments that are in the song and sometimes vocals, so if you were to play it with people you can easily stay on beat by also knowing what parts are being played at the same time. Also since it's probably been a while that the book is out, it's more than likely that people updated the tabs in case of inaccuracies directly from the book.

The only song books I bought were from Between the Buried and Me because they don't have much tabs and most are very inaccurate.

Palagerini

Quote from: Mike on August 12, 2008, 12:37:36 PM
Quote from: Harvest on August 11, 2008, 06:59:02 PMI have like 20 mbs of music on this pc  :-X

Why the hell did you buy the GH3 song book? For free you can download Guitar Pro (of course illegally) and get a bunch of tabs from ultimate-guitar.com . Not only most of the tabs on there are very accurately tabbed, some aren't that much but we're talking about Guitar Hero songs you can't have any tabs more popular than that, but they have all the guitar parts, bass, drums, other instruments that are in the song and sometimes vocals, so if you were to play it with people you can easily stay on beat by also knowing what parts are being played at the same time. Also since it's probably been a while that the book is out, it's more than likely that people updated the tabs in case of inaccuracies directly from the book.

The only song books I bought were from Between the Buried and Me because they don't have much tabs and most are very inaccurate.

yea i agree... there are so many good tabs around the internet that u can get for free (some "not" be illegal). although there are some which i havn't found a single good one that's free.. like black magic woman, pride and joy, and of course through the fire and flames...
Conversation on Shoddy Battle:
<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.
<death09>yeah. i sent them to her dad

Before you post you might want to make sure you have a couple of these: ..!!??,,,

Feel free to place them wherever.

HugoMeister

Lol more evidence of Harvest getting Concerto'd. (Taken from the Chat Log topic)

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

Mike

Dammit, stop fucking swearing for fucks sake. Damn will kids these days ever learn.