News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Palagerini

lol awesome... but nintendo is probaly gonna find out evantually and make all new games required to have the new update which fixes it... one downside to the updating your wii thing from nintendo.. =/.
Conversation on Shoddy Battle:
<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.
<death09>yeah. i sent them to her dad

Before you post you might want to make sure you have a couple of these: ..!!??,,,

Feel free to place them wherever.

Mike

Thats the fun of pirated games, you can easily modify them to not require that update.

acropol

Quote from: Mike on August 13, 2008, 02:38:50 PMAlso they released a hack for Wii that lets you run burned DVDs without a modchip. Fuck yes! And I don't care if we're allowed to swear or not because it's awesome news.

now this is interesting, where can one get more info? hm? lol

B-Kpianist

thought:

This old guy at Sam Ash music store tried to compete with "who's better" at piano. He deliberately overpowered me trying to prove he's better! Asshole... >:(

MetroidHunter26

Quote from: B-Kpianist on August 13, 2008, 04:00:02 PMthought:

This old guy at Sam Ash music store tried to compete with "who's better" at piano. He deliberately overpowered me trying to prove he's better! Ashhole... >:(
ouch I would of walked off cause people like that piss me off (and I'm one of them so I piss myself off >__>)

Brawler4Ever

Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

Mike

Quote from: acropol on August 13, 2008, 03:22:45 PM
Quote from: Mike on August 13, 2008, 02:38:50 PMAlso they released a hack for Wii that lets you run burned DVDs without a modchip. Fuck yes! And I don't care if we're allowed to swear or not because it's awesome news.

now this is interesting, where can one get more info? hm? lol

hackmii, if that's what you meant by hm.

Quote from: Brawler4Ever on August 13, 2008, 04:14:31 PM
Quote from: Harvest on August 13, 2008, 02:37:09 PMSo are we allowed to swear or not?

I hope not...

Little boy's scared of the big scary bad words there and doesn't want mommy to wash his tongue with the big black soap?

Brawler4Ever

Quote from: Mike on August 13, 2008, 04:29:32 PM
Quote from: Brawler4Ever on August 13, 2008, 04:14:31 PMI hope not...

Little boy's scared of the big scary bad words there and doesn't want mommy to wash his tongue with the big black soap?

Exactly  ;). But, as you can see, it's also against the rules to swear too much. And so far, you're a little over "too much" in my opinion. The world doesn't revolve around you; people get offended when you swear. Like me. I get deeply offended. Sometimes I wonder why I stay here with such jerks. And when the time comes, who do you think will be booted for breaking the rules? Me? Or you?
I'm tired of the swearing. And so far, you've done very little to contribute to this site. I won't put up with it anymore. I'm surprised it's taken the owners of this site so long to figure out that we have a bunch of jerks here and they don't do anything about it.  >:(

Now is the part where you come in and fill in your role. Be the jerk, make fun of me. As far as I see, it's all your good for here.
 ;)
Thanks for understanding.

KefkaticFanatic

Too much would be going "My fucking *insert random noun here* is fucking pissing my fucking damn ass off"

And that was purely for educational purpose, no real broken rules.

Also, DaveyTheRebel is not a mod.  If he was then PMS would be banned, and I would be pleased.

me irl
[close]

B-Kpianist

Quote from: MetroidHunter26 on August 13, 2008, 04:12:49 PM
Quote from: B-Kpianist on August 13, 2008, 04:00:02 PMthought:

This old guy at Sam Ash music store tried to compete with "who's better" at piano. He deliberately overpowered me trying to prove he's better! Ashhole... >:(
ouch I would of walked off cause people like that piss me off (and I'm one of them so I piss myself off >__>)

I didn't, i turned up the piano all the way and kept playing, he then looked at me and said "i've been playing that for many years, and i'm the only person who has perfected it, you'll never be that good" I didn't yell at him, i just said "being an asshole and trying to be better than someone is not gonna get you anywhere. Shove it up you're ass stupid prick." and the guy got up and walked out. ^_^

SuperFireKirby

I think that we should be able swear at least sometimes. I mean not deliberatly over, and over, andover again. But we should be able to swear without being warned.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Palagerini

or what about  u can't swear massively.. like what gamer said... and u can't swear directly to someone..? so it doesn't hurt anyone and so u dont' see the F-Nuclear Bomb dropped everywhere.. i think that sounds fair...
Conversation on Shoddy Battle:
<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.
<death09>yeah. i sent them to her dad

Before you post you might want to make sure you have a couple of these: ..!!??,,,

Feel free to place them wherever.

SuperFireKirby

I'm trying not to swear until the little warning under my name is gone. I really don't feel like being muted. But when will it be gone?!!!!!!

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Brawler4Ever

Quote from: The RulesSwearing is allowed on occasion; but abusing it by adding f**k in every post will get you in trouble.

It took Mike about one hundred F-words in a row in one post to finally get a "Warning!" Give a little, and they'll take it all. How many times has Mike not had profanity in his posts?
And this isn't just Mike. Some of the NSM Staff also use profanity(and it "technically" isn't against the rules). If you can tell me why we should have profanity, and it's a good case, then I'll listen. I'll back down. So far, I've got a million reasons why we shouldn't. And I have 0 why we should. Any takers for the reasons for profanity?

SuperFireKirby

It can express your true emotions.  ::)Holy Crap I'm talking like a Hippy! See what I mean?