Kman96

Party Hard!
[close]

Jompa

Birdo for Smash

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

Toby

Feeling gooood, lets do something new to nsm, yeh! When you read this send me a mail and I'll give you some frivoulous facts about yourself!! oh he ho ue hoo!

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on February 18, 2013, 12:49:22 PMFeeling gooood, lets do something new to nsm, yeh! When you read this send me a mail and I'll give you some frivoulous facts about yourself!! oh he ho ue hoo!
Hey wait, what.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Toby

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on February 18, 2013, 01:03:41 PMJust mail me, also helps to cure boredom.
I can't send you a letter because I don't have your address, unless you mean E-mail. :P In which case I don't want to give out my E-mail just yet. ;) And WHY would I want to find out frivolous facts if they're frivolous, and about myself...? :P
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Toby

........... nsm has a messaging system.

and frivolous facts about yourself are cool.

blueflower999

So apparently Olimar doesn't know his Pikmin 2 treasures OR his Pikmin 1 ship parts very well...  ::)
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Olimar12345

So apparently Blueflower thinks he's all that at Skullgirls, BUT I CAN TOTES WHOOP HIM. :J
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

blueflower999

So apparently Olimar thinks that I claimed I was good at fighting games and thinks that I've played Skullgirls...?
Bulbear! Blueflower999

triforced1

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

triforced1

You can thank Shadowkirby for that. :D I've missed this place.

Olimar12345

I'VE DOEN IT! I have finally figured out how to make composite time signatures on finale! (similar to what Jager often did)

Oh, and hey Triforced
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!