The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

Bubbles

I finally got another foster puppy! Hes... well, hes a one year old MALE Lab, if anyone knows what that means. If you dont, hes also a mix with a pit bull and a husky, taking the wild traits from both

So its been interesting

Yugi

SlowPokemon

Hmm that was pre-2008, on the old forums which disappeared. I doubt it's nearly as big as this one.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

KefkaticFanatic

It only had about 170 pages, so yea it was tiny.

me irl
[close]

SlowPokemon

I really like "Reversal Mountain (Black)"; it's a great piece from Black 2.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Nebbles

Reversal Mountain is one of my favorite pieces. I requested for an arrangement ages ago and no one took it...
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Nebbles on February 20, 2013, 02:18:54 PMReversal Mountain is one of my favorite pieces. I requested for an arrangement ages ago and no one took it...
I've always like the Giant Chasm/Dragonspiral Tower music (already arranged :D), although Revesal Mountain is good as well.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

SuperFireKirby

Bought a big box of fruit by the foot today. Haven't eaten this shizznit since I was, liek, 8 years old.

IT TASTES LIKE CHILDHOOD. But I'm really sad cuz they don't print the cartoons or games on the paper anymore.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

KefkaticFanatic

Ordered a 3DS XL along with Mario Kart 7 and Bowser's Inside Story ^^

me irl
[close]

Dude

Jamaha

Ooh.

I'm tempted to buy a 3DS when Fire Emblem is released in Europe.

MassiveMayhem

I'm going to have to get a 3ds once Animal Crossing New Leaf comes out, and I want to get Pokemon X.
I also wanted to try out Fire Emblem Awakening too.
BLAH I HAVE NO MONEY
Arrangement Project? It's a maybe.

Jamaha

Heh. I have money but no time. Funny how it seems to be either/or.

Though I should probably play through Radiant Dawn first. I've been stuck on the same map for way too long.

Kman96

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on February 20, 2013, 09:11:39 PMBought a big box of fruit by the foot today. Haven't eaten this shizznit since I was, liek, 8 years old.

IT TASTES LIKE CHILDHOOD. But I'm really sad cuz they don't print the cartoons or games on the paper anymore.
SuperFireKirby.

Eating childhood since...wait, what the fuck?!
Party Hard!
[close]