News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

Toby

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: Ruto on March 08, 2013, 01:01:44 AMI'd like a big chocolate apology cake and a 10 minute long hug/hysterical sobbing...
You'll probably eat the whole thing yourself too

me irl
[close]

Mashi

i want some cake
dahans ill let you drink liquor in new york if you buy me a cake too

Saria

Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Olimar12345

Welp, after several years, I've decided to get a new avatar. Y'all like?  :D
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

K-NiGhT

It looks the same to me?

EDIT: TROLOLOLOLOL

EDIT2: HOW DID YOU DO THAT?
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Yugi

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

MassiveMayhem

My cat, has slept in my bed all day.
You lazy bitch. <3
Arrangement Project? It's a maybe.

Ruto

Yeah! I got paid for the babysitting I did in the past 3 days :D After tonight I think the six year old was easier to handle than 4 guys (the string quartet)

So the list of disasters tonight:

-Endless jokes all night about helping the players change into their suits ("Hey, Ruto! Want to take [player's name] into the back room and help him change?" "How about Ruto helping all of us change our clothes?" "No?")

-Getting lost when we got out of the subway and having roughly 2 minutes to learn how to use the Google Maps app ("omg which way is north?")

-Walking up the hill lugging all the instruments (everyone else) and computer/camera equipment (me) and then some extra distance to the concert place

-Taking pictures of everyone, which was my real job

-Recording parts of the concert...not really my job, but I got asked to. Holding a camera of that weight over my head for 5-6 minutes at a time hurts a lot! I didn't have a tripod and I totally should have brought one -.-

-Catching the cellist staring at me several times than what is normal A :3 face is NOT normal

-Taking pictures of the pianist's performance, then walking back into the lounge to realize the quartet disappeared

-Panicking for a minute before seeing them in the reception hall, eating the snacks and drinking the wine before everyone got out for the intermission

-One of the violinists forgot I was in the room and changed out of his suit while I was standing right behind him. Omg...

-Waiting for a car ride back to a station, then riding the actual car. Most cars aren't really made for 4 in the backseat -.- The violinists were at least 6 feet tall and I could barely breathe

-During the unpacking of things from the trunk, the driver nearly drove off when the cellist was pulling the cello out

-The other violinist got dared to play his violin in the train ride home. Loud bluegrass music. And "OH!!! RUTO take a picture of us!!!"

-An awkward cab ride in Manhattan (Okay there's plenty of room in this cab and both of you guys are sitting way too close to me)

It was so much fun though! I'm actually really glad to witness this string quartet's debut! :D

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.