News:

oh god how did this get here I am not good with computer

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yugi

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: dahans on May 13, 2013, 01:49:54 AMhmmmmm... if you wondered... I am still alive xD
Amusing how most of your posts entail your continued existence.. it's as if your daily activities consist of great dangers... like kitchen knives?

me irl
[close]

SlowPokemon

Quote from: dahans on May 13, 2013, 01:49:54 AMhmmmmm... if you wondered... I am still alive xD

DAHANS! :D I missed you! The arranging scene hasn't been the same without you. I hope you arrange a lot and stay for longer this time!
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Taser9090

How is it that we don't have much Kid Icarus arrangements on this site? The music's seriously good.

"They say money makes the world go 'round. And what goes around, comes around" ~Rover

Saria

Today, I was playing with my mini spy glass and looked out the window with it. I saw a parked police car and zoomed in. A cop was sitting inside, checking himself out in the car mirror and smiling. XDD
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

Ruto

Great, what am I going to do with this hunting gear and box of bear tranquilizer darts

Quote from: Saria on May 13, 2013, 05:29:33 PMToday, I was playing with my mini spy glass and looked out the window with it. I saw a parked police car and zoomed in. A cop was sitting inside, checking himself out in the car mirror and smiling. XDD

It's about time he got caught doing that lol

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: Saria on May 13, 2013, 05:29:33 PMToday, I was playing with my mini spy glass and looked out the window with it. I saw a parked police car and zoomed in. A cop was sitting inside, checking himself out in the car mirror and smiling. XDD
You should give him one of those makeup mirror cases

me irl
[close]

TheZeldaPianist275

Quote from: Olimar12345 on May 13, 2013, 10:57:02 AMWhy is that? Isn't it a good thing? :D

It is, but it's kind of not true  ::)

Ohaidere.  I've wanted to meet you for a while.

That is awesome XDDDDDDDDDDD

Also:  Peoples, we need one more player for the current TWG.  Jump in!  Do it!  Now!

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

JDMEK5

"A wild dahans appeared!"
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Bubbles

This has been a problem for me for a while. How would I translate Japanese writing, but when its not in the symbols (ex: Tanzaku no Mukou ni does anyone recognize this)? I dont know the proper name for it besides "words with letters" and I cant finda translator anywhere

MaestroUGC

Words with letters: Arabic
Symbols: I believe they use Kanji
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.