News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Zunawe

Does anybody happen to want a Sims 3 Starter Pack Origin activation key? It's not a game I'm terribly interested in, and I don't want it to go wasted.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Yugi

Zunawe

That was fast. I'll PM it to you.

To anybody else, it was going to be whoever posted first anyway. Sorry.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

universe-X

Sorry, I'm not interested, please stop contacting me.

Dude

Quote from: universe-X on August 16, 2013, 08:45:33 AMSorry, I'm not interested, please stop contacting me.
is it because i sent you a friend request on facebook so you're posting this or what's going on i don't know

universe-X

Dude

universe-X

Thanks, I wish the same towards all of you guys too.

Saria

I love my avatar. It's cute and funny and I think it will cheer some of y'all up. Minions are adorable! XD
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

SuperFireKirby

Just finished watching Kill Bill Volume 1 and 2. Fuggin fantastic movies

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Saria

Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

SlowPokemon

I have to say, Despicable Me 2 was probably the best movie I saw all summer. They really are good kids' movies.

Except The Great Gatsby, if May counts as summer.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

dahans

Oh gosh, would anyone be so kind and write me a PM about all the things I missed here in the forums? I guess I have been quite a bit inactive for a while, and that needs to be changed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, I guess I need to sit down and write a comeback piece... however, please keep me up to date :D
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!