The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ruto

Quote from: Jamaha on November 12, 2013, 09:52:59 AMHah. Maybe he saw a look of confusion on your face and paused to think if he should elaborate on something. Then just decided not to. As a teaching assistant it's quite fun looking at the faces people are making during the class. You can pretty much see from their face that who is going to raise their hand to ask something.

In other news, apparently it's "Official army photo week" in Finland. Meaning that my Facebook friends' profile pictures are full of short-haired men wearing green. (Of course I'm guilty of that too.)

Haha but that's not how I look like when I'm confused xD It was more like this...

...but my hands were on my paper. And I have eyebrows that were both raised xD

At least you didn't do the giraffe meme. Giraffes are ugly imo...

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Kman96

School is canceled due to ice rain. Homework/sleep day for moi!
Party Hard!
[close]

EFitTrainr

School is cancelled due to ice rain. Video Game and Doctor Who day for moi!
I like food.

Kman96

Party Hard!
[close]

KefkaticFanatic

Finally Nintendo is making a good move and unifying 3DS and Wii U online accounts.

Maybe by next gen they'll have a fo real modern service like the rest of everyone.

me irl
[close]

SlowPokemon

if other companies could publish consistently amazing games like nintendo, I might actually be worried
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

blueflower999

Quote from: SlowPokemon on November 13, 2013, 01:52:42 PMif other companies could publish consistently amazing games like nintendo, I might actually be worried
Pretty much my opinion concerning the entire gaming industry.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Yugi

http://www.ninsheetm.us/smf/index.php?topic=5825.0

seriously though help me

also anyone who only entered 5 can enter 3 more now

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

K-NiGhT

Quote from: MasterProX on November 10, 2013, 10:30:14 PMNo, I only get quality strings.  I got Larsen Tzigane this time.

I know new strings usually sound like shit when you first put them on [my violin], but... yeah.  They're starting to break in now, but slowly.  Hopefully they'll be ready for my concert on Friday...
ah. i've never been able to get very nice strings. I either settle for Dominants or Helicores. Plus that's all the music stores around here carry, anyway.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 28, 2015, 06:48:06 PM
what are you doing stop making nsm a better place by spreading happiness

MasterProX

Quote from: K-NiGhT on November 13, 2013, 07:22:38 PMah. i've never been able to get very nice strings. I either settle for Dominants or Helicores. Plus that's all the music stores around here carry, anyway.

That's why you order from Amazon.  By the way, the new strings finally settled in.  Their sound could arguably be compared to Morgan Freeman's voice.

mikey

EDIT: should this go in the pictures/videos topic even though it's my random thought?
unmotivated

K-NiGhT

Quote from: MasterProX on November 13, 2013, 08:00:27 PMThat's why you order from Amazon.  By the way, the new strings finally settled in.  Their sound could arguably be compared to Morgan Freeman's voice.
meh aint nobody got time for credit cards.

also that sounds fantastic. i should see if i can order a set. Were they expensive?
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 28, 2015, 06:48:06 PM
what are you doing stop making nsm a better place by spreading happiness

Jompa

Birdo for Smash