News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yugi

my video game characters vs his

I'm trying to argue that his team would be on fire most of the time.

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

FireArrow

Quote from: SlowPokemon on December 06, 2013, 11:41:00 AMIt just comes down to Shimomura's raw talent for compelling melodies, as well as an almost unreal knack for instrumentation that suits the pieces perfectly. In addition, the music perfectly suits the game ^^ it's just great.

Kenji Ito will always be the king of melodies. :3
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

dahans

Quote from: SlowPokemon on December 06, 2013, 08:22:01 AMAnyone who hasn't heard it yet and loves video game music, listen to the Mario & Luigi: Dream Team soundtrack. Best soundtrack on the Nintendo 3DS, including Pokémon X and Y, Luigi's Mansion, Animal Crossing, Professor Layton, and Phoenix Wright. Just listen to it.
I thought it was very repitive... Not actually the music I love to hear but there are definitely some catchy tunes. :)
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

KefkaticFanatic

http://www.spike.com/vgx

errybody might be wanted to take a peek at VGX tonight.. there's going to be a whole bunch of new game premieres o:

And for the Nintendo fanboys that were about to tell me they didn't care, the Regginator is going on stage for a "live demo" of some mystery game.

plz zelda or smash

actually plz be demoing Reggie playable character in smash

me irl
[close]

Jamaha

Meh, probably have to be sleeping at that point.

Guess I can find out what that was about in the morning. Whether it was something exciting or disappointing.

dahans

Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

KefkaticFanatic

ok go home everybody all they did is show us donkey kong country :|

me irl
[close]

Echo

Jamaha

Quote from: Jamaha on December 07, 2013, 12:39:40 PMGuess I can find out what that was about in the morning. Whether it was something exciting or disappointing.

Aaaand of course it was the latter.

Roz~

I don't understand why you guys are complaining. VGX is a shitty event so there was no way in hell Nintendo was gonna show their new Zelda/IP/whatever game there. They should have though. The event was so bad a good announcement would've outshined every other announcements we got during the show.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: Roz~ on December 08, 2013, 06:16:51 PMThey should have though.

thats why

And with how stupid secretive Nintendo can be about things when they say "o we are gonna have a live demo of a game!" people get excited because they hope they'll unveil things that would allow a bit more market confidence in Wii U

and they dont

we cry evertim

me irl
[close]

Jamaha

Just presented my thesis in the seminar. Now to just wait for the results.

Wasn't as calm as I would've hoped. Weird how I have no trouble teaching a class but that presentation made me nervous. And when I'm nervous, I talk really fast, which isn't probably too great to listen to.

KefkaticFanatic

neato Miiverse is out for 3DS

"miiverse for systems in the Nintendo 3DS family does not currently support friend features"

...aaaaand it's useless

me irl
[close]