News:

The monkeys are up to something...

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dude

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on September 09, 2008, 06:39:19 PMThat happened to me once. My freind stbbed me in the hand with a pencil today. There a nice liitle hole in my hand now.
Good for you. Also, you misspelled "Friend" and "Stabbed"

I <3 fixing grammatical/spelling errors. :)

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Dude

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Harvest

-

KefkaticFanatic

He's right.  But you all have little time, look who is working at the Large Hadron Collider.

me irl
[close]

Jedesyus

nothing will happen... this is gunna be such an anti-climax

things will progress in this order:

1. "presses button"

2. "big sound"

3. "earth shakes"

4. "silence"

5. DAAAYYYMN!

6. lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

7. SHUT UP!!

8. LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

9. and then they realise how much money they've wasted

SuperFireKirby

kotorfanboy

Apparently they ran their first actual test on it today and the world hasn't exploded. Or maybe aliens came through a portal like in Half-Life and people are covering it up  :o :o :o

Mike

Yeah they did turn it on today, but all they did was a beam in one direction so there wasn't a collision. The real thing will be next month where they'll actually shoot a beam in both directions to cause one.

Wow nice SuperFireKirby, punched in the face and stabbed in the hand all in one day. You got awesome friends.

SuperFireKirby

musicguy360

Man, im really bored.  SO random poll, who likes pie?  If you do, what's your favorite flavor?

PseudoMario16

Quote from: musicguy360 on September 10, 2008, 05:06:21 PMMan, im really bored.  SO random poll, who likes pie?  If you do, what's your favorite flavor?
i like pie, and my favorite is pumpkin
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1dvSlvZLG8 - its... its... beautiful!

SuperFireKirby