News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yugi

Quote from: Jompa on January 17, 2014, 12:07:45 AM^words of wisdom right there
what are you talking about school days is a lovely story about an innocent love triangle

SlowPokemon

Fucking School Days

Kman, if you wanna talk you can text me. MasterProX, that really sucks. Why did it get you depressed though?
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

JDMEK5

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on January 16, 2014, 11:17:33 PMProm is given wayyyyyyyy more credit than it's due anyways, you'll barely remember it over all the crazy fun you'll end up having in college no matter who you went with.
^This. If you can, go with said group. My mother dearest told me once that girls tend to look more at guys they hang out with more. As long as you're there having fun, mission accomplished and don't give up. Prom won't mean anything in 2-3 years. And you still have much youth left so keep at it. ;)

My suggestions: Keep being a good friend (until/unless she starts being extra friendly-you-know-what-I-mean; then you do same (but I don't have to tell you that)) and find yourself a good stable career/job (careers are better obviously). That'll help if it ever comes down to it.

And if you haven't already, learn the blues. Either to win her over with feeling through music, or to let it all out if it all falls through in the end. (Or to express yourself and this rejection now even)
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Clanker37

Quote from: JDMEK5 on January 17, 2014, 07:42:53 AMMy suggestions: Keep being a good friend (until/unless she starts being extra friendly-you-know-what-I-mean; then you do same (but I don't have to tell you that)) and find yourself a good stable career/job (careers are better obviously).
Yeah, if you have a good career and no girl friend, you can just buy a girl friend!

Kman96

Guys guys guys...you're all great and wonderful, but there's one detail that you've all kind of missed- it's not prom, it's Senior ball. However, with my luck I'll have to go through this whole thing again in April when it comes time for THAT.

As for ways of winning her over (looking at you, JDMEK5)...that's not what  I'm after. Maybe, like SFK said, later on down the line, but even that I'm not sure of because she's applying to the Air Force academy...and they'd be stupid not to have her. She's like a living breathing Alaskan Hermione. And I love it.

Ive still got a week, and  anything could happen, so well see what happens.
Party Hard!
[close]

JDMEK5

Quote from: Clanker37 on January 17, 2014, 07:47:30 AMYeah, if you have a good career and no girl friend, you can just buy a girl friend!
That's not what I meant. I just meant a stable job would further help your case. That's all.

Quote from: Kman96 on January 17, 2014, 08:03:25 AMAs for ways of winning her over (looking at you, JDMEK5)...that's not what  I'm after.
Oh. Ik what you mean. Well keep being a friend then. But learn the blues. Seriously. Not to win her or anything, but just because.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Sebastian

Does anyone know want happened to Olimar (or if he left)? He shut down Live Feedback Thread and locked his arrangement page. I dont get it  ???

Bubbles

Waddle Bro

WHAT OLIMAR

another case of shadoninja syndrome. great.

SlowPokemon

Omg someone go find him we can't function without Olimar our pride and joy of the forums
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

EFitTrainr

I like food.

Sebastian

Quote from: Clanker37 on January 17, 2014, 11:24:01 AMHe hasn't been on for five days D:

Why would he do this...
...without telling us

mikey

unmotivated