The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Waddle Bro

FierceDeity

Quote from: Nebbles on February 04, 2014, 06:14:34 AMI hope I can go to NYC this summer at least... mostly because I'd love to go Nintendo World.

I've literally been there 3 times since I started living here this fall

Roz~

I went there when I went to NYC back in 08. It was amazing how can you not visit this place more =P
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Nebbles

I got to visit Nintendo World once. I really need another chance to go...
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Bubbles

Ugh I was just in NYC this weekend, and I didn't even think to bring my 3DS. There was a million people there because of the Super Bowl too D:

spitllama

Didn't even know it existed. What is Nintendo World? I'm only ~5 hrs out from NYC.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Bubbles

If I'm thinking of the same thing, it wasn't anything special (unless you bring a ton of money). The whole bottom floor was Pokemon merchandise, and there was an elevator leading to the top with a showcase of the Nintendo timeline along with more things to buy

Though I went there really early into it being opened, so they probably added things by now

FierceDeity

Quote from: Roz~ on February 04, 2014, 02:43:56 PMI went there when I went to NYC back in 08. It was amazing how can you not visit this place more =P

I mean, 3 is a lot, considering they don't change their inventory a lot, and I'm pretty poor XD

spitllama

Sounds like just another opportunity to windowshop and wish I had more money.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

SlowPokemon

Sounds more like a place I would spend all of my money and subsequently have none
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Roz~

^I did this and had to borrow money from friends so I could eat during my trip. Worth it
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SuperFireKirby

Have a job interview at Starbucks on Monday. Hopefully I get the job so I don't have to work at fucking Moe's anymore. Been there for over 1 1/2 years and I'm getting pretty sick of it.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

DrP

Starbucks is an awesome place to work at!

Unlimited drinks during your shift
Free pound of coffee/box of tea/$$ at Tevana every week
Stock Options

and I applied 12 times and NEVER an interview

In other news, it rained here today (and will rain tomorrow and over the weekend) -- we're still gonna have drought issues, tho.

Waddle Bro

Omfg I wonder if they have those benefits here. Do want